“Surprisingly good Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I and other family members recently dined at Joe's during our visit to Northwest Arkansas. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. From the spaghetti to the ravioli to the pasta sampler, the dishes were well prepared and served piping hot! Our only disappointment was the wine list. It is very limited in quality and choices. The prices are very reasonable and you get a good value for your money!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

After many recommendations, my husband and I finally ate here last week. The restaurant was neat, clean and smelled like heaven. It is not a very fancy place, more homey. Our server did an excellent job throughout the meal. One negative for me is that the menu is just huge- it is hard for me to decide with that much stuff. Our salads came first- along with some fresh baked bread, still hot. The salad was fine, the bread was absolutely delicious. My husband ordered a baked pasta dish with Meatballs and sausage. He said it reminded him of the delicious Italian food he used to get (and still misses) in Chicago. I had a meatball sandwich. It was fresh, toasty and delicious. I will put this place on my regular rotation in NWA and gladly hand out a positive recommendation.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Visited this restaurant few times; good quality of food, desserts and service. This time I ordered Chicken Primavera. The portion was too large and I had to ask for a to-go-box. The only thing I would suggest is adding a better quality/variety of hot tea.

Joe’s Pizza is rightfully a local favorite.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Calzones the size of an NCAA football (and tasty too), chicken/pasta dishes that are unexpectedly yummy, Meatball sandwiches that have to be over 12 inches long - good bun, sauce and meatballs. I really liked the salmon dinner choice. Everything we ordered came rapidly, accurately and hot. Portions are LARGE. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Yummy Italian dishes, starting with excellent rolls and dipping oil. Had Eggplant Parm and Chicken Siciliano-both excellent and very generous portions. Splurged for dessert with Limoncello layer cake--very moist--perfect ending. House dressing on salad was a little unusual-tasty, but not the vinaigrette a lot of other places serve. Waitstaff and owners were very friendly. We'd go again.