“Always good!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Awesome Homecooking!
Description: Awesome Homecooking!
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Good food, good atmosphere, good people! I've always been told how good their pies are but I am always too full for desert!

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Looking for a place that had all you can eat catfish for my boyfriend and found this place. They portions are large and tasty! Splurged for a piece of pie afterwords and it was delicious! Been in business since 1944, their doing something right.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

All you can eat catfish! Fried catfish, fried zucchini, fried okra, fried hush puppies, fried onion rings, and baked dinner rolls. Not the healthiest lunch one could choose. But, it was delish!

Will have to come back another time to try their highly acclaimed fried chicken!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Real home cooked food. Fried chicken, real mashed potatoes, brown beans (red beans) were awesome. Home made rolls. This is very very good food. Best of all was the homemade pies I had chocolate and coconut.
Lot of places claim to be "home made" this is home cooked like I cook at home for my family!
I was traveling alone so in normally get mine to go and they made sure I had everything I would need. Waitress told me it was so good I would be back, although I wanted to go back the next day I had left overs...

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food was excellent with very large portions. The wait staff did a great/fast job serving our table of 8 people during the noon rush hour. It seems like a place where the locals go every day for lunch with the Staff knowing about 75% of the people coming in and out the door.

1  Thank nilraps