“Very good stay”

TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a week on business. The hotel was clean and quiet even though it was pretty busy. Front desk staff were efficient and courteous. The room was spacious and nicely appointed and had a large closet. Will stay here again on my next visit to the area.

Stayed: June 2014
Kyle P, Manager at TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property for your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback which helps ensure we are committed to the best guest experience possible. We look forward to your future stays with us when you are in the Northwest Arkansas area!

Kyle

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The check in was smooth and the front desk employee was very nice. I noticed that I had been put on the 2nd floor when I had requested in my reservation to be on a high floor. I inquired as to whether or not there was a room available on the top floor but was told there was not (the parking lot had maybe 10 cars in it). I found this odd and the employee said that they didn't have a full house so there shouldn't be a noise problem. Hmm, that is kind of contradictory isn't it? Well, I couldn't hear people in other rooms talking but could hear people walking in the room upstairs as well as some type of repetitive banging noise. So, that whole situation was disappointing. Glad I wasn't there longer than one night. We noticed on checkout that the trash in the kitchen had not been dumped from the previous guest and it smelled under the sink. Finally, the room is open to the sink and mirror but there is a separate room for the toilet and shower. The weird thing is you couldn't turn on the light in the toilet\shower unless the light in the sink area was on. Very annoying especially when others are trying to sleep. The room was clean and the breakfast was okay. Overall I was disappointed in the quality on many fronts and wouldn't stay here again. I might try another Towneplace Suites again but I would definitely ask questions first.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ManUtdinOK
Kyle P, Manager at TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

ManUtdinOK,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for our property. We appreciate your invaluable feedback which ensure we are committed to the highest standard possible, especially for a Marriott property.

We apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We hope you would be willing to give us another opportunity to regain your trust with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next stay.

Kyle

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stayed here for two nights and it's a nice hotel just off I-49 (old I-540). The room was clean and comfortable and comes with a small kitchen. There is a medium size refrigerator, full size microwave, sink and two burner stove top but no oven. There also is a dishwasher. The staff were great and helpful. We had the sink back up and garbage disposal not work the first night. Maintenance came the next morning and fixed it. The second night at 10:30pm there were kids bouncing and jumping on the floor so loud it woke up my kids. The front desk staff was responsive and immediately took care of the problem. The breakfast was standard with hot and cold items. Overall a good hotel for short term or long term stays. The wifi was decent and I had no issues. They do have a smaller outdoor pool. I would consider this hotel in the future.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank nickel1612
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This hotel was very clean, which is always great. Note that they have an outdoor pool only, which was a little disappointing for a Marriott. The walls seemed thin, but we slept okay. Could here neighbors above us. Loved having a kitchen, fridge and free breakfast. The breakfast was standard fare.

Room Tip: I would personally go with a room on the highest floor next time!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2014

When trying to make reservations I learned that few hotels had vacancies because of events in Fayetteville. I was able to reserve rooms for Saturday (4/26) thru Thursday (5/1 ) so the plan was to stay on I-40 Friday (4/25) and then drive up to Fayetteville the next morning. However, traveling through Alabama I made one last phone call to "Jessica" who looked at my planned stay and said there was suddenly a vacancy and I could stay Friday. What a relief.

The Staff was very friendly and greeted everyone that came into the lobby no matter the direction whence they came. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: More room in the Double-double suite but bathroom in King suite offers more privacy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I come to the Fayetteville area 3 times a year and this last trip I tried a new place- TownePlace Suites in Fayetteville and I could not be more happy with my stay. Fairly new property so everythign was new and clean. Rooms were super spacious. The free breakfast choices were great as well as the weekday evening manager reception. The stay is very friendly.

This hotel is great for business travelers or families. Full kitchen a great plus

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Kyle P, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Amber,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you had a wonderful stay. We always strive for the best that is expected of a Marriott property. We hope to see you again in your travels to the Northwest Arkansas area.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Arrived 6:30AM after a 10 hr. drive and the staff couldn't be more helpful! The suite was excellent and ready for our check in EARLY that day and everything was perfect! the breakfast daily was more than enough for all in our family and the on site convenient market had a good choice of items for all times of the day! We absolutely have the greatest praise and thanks to the management and staff of this Marriott location since they are a shining example of the best service to offer and promote the Marriott standards as expected.

Room Tip: Not a bad room location in the facility, however you may need to ask to be away from the elevator ar...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank John H
Kyle P, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you had such a wonderful stay. We are committed to creating the best experience possible that guests expect of a Marriott Property. We hope to see you again in your travels to the Northwest Arkansas area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Springdale
Inn at the Mill
Residence Inn Springdale
#7 of 20 in Springdale
Fairfield Inn & Suites Springdale
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville

Been to TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale? Share your experiences!