“Super Friendly Hotel”

TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed May 6, 2014

When trying to make reservations I learned that few hotels had vacancies because of events in Fayetteville. I was able to reserve rooms for Saturday (4/26) thru Thursday (5/1 ) so the plan was to stay on I-40 Friday (4/25) and then drive up to Fayetteville the next morning. However, traveling through Alabama I made one last phone call to "Jessica" who looked at my planned stay and said there was suddenly a vacancy and I could stay Friday. What a relief.

The Staff was very friendly and greeted everyone that came into the lobby no matter the direction whence they came. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: More room in the Double-double suite but bathroom in King suite offers more privacy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I come to the Fayetteville area 3 times a year and this last trip I tried a new place- TownePlace Suites in Fayetteville and I could not be more happy with my stay. Fairly new property so everythign was new and clean. Rooms were super spacious. The free breakfast choices were great as well as the weekday evening manager reception. The stay is very friendly.

This hotel is great for business travelers or families. Full kitchen a great plus

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Kyle P, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Amber,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you had a wonderful stay. We always strive for the best that is expected of a Marriott property. We hope to see you again in your travels to the Northwest Arkansas area.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Arrived 6:30AM after a 10 hr. drive and the staff couldn't be more helpful! The suite was excellent and ready for our check in EARLY that day and everything was perfect! the breakfast daily was more than enough for all in our family and the on site convenient market had a good choice of items for all times of the day! We absolutely have the greatest praise and thanks to the management and staff of this Marriott location since they are a shining example of the best service to offer and promote the Marriott standards as expected.

Room Tip: Not a bad room location in the facility, however you may need to ask to be away from the elevator ar...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank John H
Kyle P, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you had such a wonderful stay. We are committed to creating the best experience possible that guests expect of a Marriott Property. We hope to see you again in your travels to the Northwest Arkansas area.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had reserved a king bed but when I checked in, I was told I was being given an upgrade for being a silver elite Marriott member. I got to my room and found that what had actually happened was that I had been downgraded to a queen bed "suite". I called back down to the desk and was told that all king beds had been allocated, so what they really meant when I was "upgraded" was "we gave away the room you had reserved and paid for. That is how they treat their so called silver elite Marriott members. I complained enough that they found a king bed, which is what I had paid for in the first place. To top it off, the water for the shower was tepid and never got hot. The "free breakfast the next morning didn't have any fruit, or low calorie offerings. Waffles eggs and cold sausage. This place is a joke and not deserving the Marriott label. Stay across the street at "The Old Mill Inn"., When we stayed there they didn't try to "upgrade us; they just gave us what we paid for.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Kyle P, Manager at TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are always striving to improve for the best stay for our guests. Positive or negative feedback is essentially to help us in this process. We have shared this information in our daily morning meetings.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This hotel is more like a cozy lil bed and breakfast! All I can say is that the hotel exceeded my expectations VERY much! The hotel staff is EXTREMELY well trained and hospitable! Everyone was very friendly and took pride in their job. The public areas were great, well maintained. The oversized rooms were very clean, and comfortable. Breakfast was very good, with lots of hot choices. It was well maintained up until the end time, and there was lots of space for dining. The coffee in the lobby was even great! And last but not least, very nice gym. I would highly recommend this hotel and will return.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Kyle P, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We pride ourselves in striving for the excellence that is expected of a Marriott property and the goals we have set for ourselves. We are always overjoyed to see a satisfied guest and take comfort in our little "home away from home." We hope to see you again in your travels in the NW Arkansas area!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I just wanted to drop a note to say "thank you" to the good people at the Marriott Fayetteville, AR. The room was first rate, the food was excellent, but the thing that made the trip the best was the wonderful people who were friendly, helpful, and genuinely sincere. My trip was fantastic! Wow! What a great stay!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

With exponential growth over the past few years, the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville area has essentially become one Metro area that runs north and south off the Interstate. We were here for a baseball tournament that had venues in all three cities. So we chose to stay in Springdale because it is in the middle. I was a little taken aback when we pulled off the exit. This hotel literally has nothing around it except for another hotel right across the street. However, we quickly learned that there are plenty of shopping and eating choices within minutes. This facility is much cleaner and better maintained than another TownePlace I recently stayed in that is a little closer to Bentonville. I have a feeling that this one may not get quite as much business traffic from the Walmart crowd, which is nice. This is a nice, clean, quiet property with great highway access, it's convenient to whatever amenities you may need.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springdale
Inn at the Mill
#8 of 23 in Fayetteville
The Chancellor Hotel
The Chancellor Hotel
#2 of 23 in Fayetteville

Been to TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale? Share your experiences!