“Excellent Stay!”

Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Brookhaven, Mississippi
“Excellent Stay!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were recently in the area for my niece's wedding. I booked this hotel because of the reviews here as well as the proximity to the wedding venue as well as the location of the birthday party of my nephew. We were not disappointed. We were upgraded to the two bedroom suite, and it was lovely. My parents also stayed here and were quite pleased with their double queen room. Breakfast was adequate. Staff was super friendly and quick to correct an error in billing. Would definitely stay here again if I were to return to the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We arrived late in the evening and were informed our Queen Suite was not available. My heart sunk because I thought we were going to have to get back in the car and find a new hotel. The next thing I heard was, "Would it be ok with you if we put you in a 2 bedroom suite on the third floor?" If I would have been traveling alone this would have been a concern. I wasn't alone. The suite was roomy and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was good. It would have been nice to have had hash browns or potatoes. The evening refreshments were very nice to have at the end of the day. I would highly recommend this over a regular hotel. The price was good. The rooms are clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. It's conveniently located in between Springdale and Fayetteville.

Room Tip: Call the hotel to see what units they will have available. The corner suites are large and were qui...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Canyon, Texas
Reviewed May 29, 2013

While the room was clean, the furnishings were worn around the edges and the carpets in the hallways and elevator were stained and dirty. We stayed here three days two nights. In that time the hallways were never vacuumed. I'm not sure why this hotel is among the top rated hotels in Springdale. There seem to be better options.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dodellgd
Arkansas
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed here while she attended administrative meetings at the University of Arkansas. My wife loves this hotel and usually stays there whenever we visit northwest Arkansas. Check-in is always fast and efficient. Rooms are very nice, not especially large but big enough unless you use the fold-out couch which then butts up right against the king bed. It is nice to have a small kitchenette for quick meals or snacks. The breakfast buffet was quite good except I would have liked to have seen some type of home fries. Location is good just off Interstate 540 and it only takes about 12 minutes to drive to Fayetteville and the Univ. of AR.

Overall a very nice experience.

Room Tip: Parking near either "end" of the hotel will provide quick access to your vehicle.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Athens, Tennessee
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I checked in at the TownePlace Suites in Springdale/Fayetteville the first week of January 2013 and will be checking out this week (the last week of April). My stay has been excellent, the staff here are very warm and welcoming, the room was always clean and comfortable, they have a very good breakfast buffet and M-Th have a hot Hors-devours in the evening, the area is quiet, there are parks nearby to walk run, on-site laundry and exercise room, close to shopping and entertainment, right off the interstate so everything in the area is convenient.

I highly recommend.

Andy (Human Resources Rep) from the Knoxville, TN area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank andysue202
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stay in many hotels as a business traveler. I come here to visit my daughter in college, and work from my room as well while I am here. This hotel has always exceeded my expectations. The rooms are great, clean, and the location is convenient. The one part that sets this hotel apart is the customer service. The people always go up and above what is expected! Breakfast is well done, and the staff again will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a great stay

Room Tip: I like the top floor because it's usually quieter. Any room here is good.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Flint, Michigan
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a king w/sofabed, lots of room to move around. Check-in & out went well. Generous space for morning breakfast & lots of variety on the breakfast selections. Would definitely stay here again if we are in the area. We used our Rewards points for this stay & was a good value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springdale
Inn at the Mill
#2 of 23 in Fayetteville
Best Western Windsor Suites
Best Western Windsor Suites
#5 of 23 in Fayetteville

Been to TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale? Share your experiences!