“Siloam Springs, Arkansas”

Hampton Inn Siloam Springs
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Siloam Springs
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Everything was top of the line Hampton Inn...super clean facility, very friendly staff, concerned about our safety in the midst of a tornado, nice workout room, excellent breakfast, lovely facility! Would recommend this hotel without hesitation!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rebecca w

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stayed for ten days in May. Not a bad overall experience, the staff was generally helpful. Josh, the night front desk clerk, could be less than helpful at times. Sometimes dismissive of requests, other times just indifferent. The morning and breakfast people were great, and when a tornado came to town, the staff were well prepared and even put glow sticks in the stairwells when the power went out. The room was clean, and overall we had a good visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I am a road warrior, spending 4-5 days a week in hotels and on the road. I am currently staying with this hotel due to proximity to client location, and have been a customer since around 12 weeks, where I stayed 3-4 nights every week.
I have had several problems with invoicing, and getting the contractually agreed upon client rate, and was unable to get their invoicing issues fixed, until I found out that the night shift staff is much more competent and helpful than the morning-shift staff.
However, this week, after a night of children noisily running above my room, I had another invoicing issue with them that the staff did not want to fix. I was promised the General Manager would contact me and fix the issue, but I had to wait and she never called. So I did. She was telling me she would fix the issue, but did not think that she owed me an apology. Interesting, after a sleepless night and numerous issues with her morning shift staff, she basically gave me attitude and made me feel I should be thankful for her fixing their invoice.
This hotel needs to re-think customer service, and gain a better understanding of how a frequent customer should need to be treated. Not that I expect much, but I hope that after weeks of stays there my invoice amounts are correct.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank NiBu_72
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We traveled to Siloam Springs for graduation. As we do every time we come to the area, we stayed at Hampton Inn. We were not disappointed. As always, the service and quality of our stay was excellent. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and the service was great!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the best hotel option in Siloam Springs. The staff is friendly. They were very accommodating. They reduced my rate because the pool was closed for renovations. They provide a nice, economical room. Great value.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Best hotel in the area and well worth the stay. The staff is outstanding and very friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Did I mention the staff are wonderful??? Nicest Hampton Inn in the USA is in Siloam Springs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2013

It just works - Very good value for money. Fitness center, pool, complimentary breakfast and wi-fi. Clean. Friendly. Fine location close to Wal-mart and some other shops. In general, I have good experience with Hampton Inn at this location and other locations as well

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Siloam Springs
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Siloam Springs
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 7 in Siloam Springs
Cherokee Casino & Hotel West Siloam Springs
Cherokee Casino & Hotel West Sil...
#1 of 2 in West Siloam Springs
Best Western Stateline Lodge
Best Western Stateline Lodge
#2 of 2 in West Siloam Springs
Inn at the Mill
Inn at the Mill
#1 of 20 in Springdale
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers

Been to Hampton Inn Siloam Springs? Share your experiences!