“Quiet”

Super 8 Siloam Springs
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Siloam Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Alsip
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I booked the room on line. Check in was OK, they wanted me to pay up front with my credit card. Next day I talk to a truck driver about the price he paid because it seemed high for me. Turns out he was $40 cheaper a night than mine was. I was told on line that there was only 2 rooms left. When I asked him he said he just drove up and had no problem getting a room and there were many empty rooms there. I don't like being taken advantage of this way.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed here on a Friday night, Labor Day Weekend. Excellent location right off of 412. Rooms were very clean, check in was nice and fast. Very nice swiming pool with a covered seating area which is where we parked our bikes to to the chance of rain that night. Beds were super comfie. Breakfast was not bad. Internet wifi worked great. No complaints. We had 2 rooms and we would stay again for sure if ever staying the night in Siloam Springs.

Room Tip: The swiming pool is open untill 10pm.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed August 29, 2012

hi my name is Joyce Tallant and I am very irriatated about the motel I'm staying in Super 8 Siloam Springs, Ar.
I am a nurse and I'm here for work and we are working really weird hours so I have to sleep diffrent hours and only get about two hours at a time, I work 4am - 9am then go back at 12pm work til 4pm then back at 8pm to 12am then back again at 4am -9am, so you see I have just a couple hours inbetween shifts this week to sleep.
Three days ago, 8/24, the manager came down and said they would be coming to clean my carpets the next day, I told him ok and figured they would do it while I was working, well I had my
"do not disturb"
sign ou. It was 11am part of my sleep break, he came and pounded on my door several times til I answered and then he say "I told you yesterday that we would be cleaning your carpets today" like why are you still sleeping you should be out???
So I had to go sit in my car while they cleaned the carpet and then go in and walk on wet carpets that day and half of the next day before they dried=they were soaked
Then today I call up for a noon wake up call, he says they will be painting my door around noon, I told him I would be leaving at 12:30, he said ok I will wake you up at noon like he was irriated that they would have to wait 30 minutes. They came and painted my door while I was gon and they left my door wide open with all my stuff inside, this includes a laptop computer!! Fortunaltly it was all still there but anyone walking by could see everything in my room. And now I am sitting here smelling fumes from the oil base paint.

Besides all this there is blood splatter on the bathroom door facing, I told him and he had the cleaning lady come clean it but she only got the door facing and not the trim inside the bathroom and the bathroom door which still has the blood.
I thought when you rented a motel it was to have a place to sleep and relax inbetween work????
you guys have this listed as a 2 star, then is less then a 1 star

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Nevada, Missouri, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Not a fun night when you have unwanted visitors crawling on the wall and nightside table. Up all night making sure my daughter could sleep, because she had a competition the next morning. Hotel staff wasnt suprised that it happened just asked what room. Had to ask if I could get a refund so they gave me 10 dollars. Couldn't get any other room anywhere as the city was packed for the competition. Not very happy. Guess I got 10 bucks though.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
patelket2, General Manager at Super 8 Siloam Springs, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, feedback from our guests is the best tool for us to use to continually work to improve your stay with us. As you know, in spite of our pest elimination efforts via our partnership and maintenance program with our extermination company, the unusually hot and dry temperatures, along with the convenience of having exterior entry doors, means at times, we can get an occasional unwanted visitor. As you can see from our guests reviews, your stay normally reflects our efforts to provide you with a great place to stay, without the great expense. Again we thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we have already contacted our extermination partner.

Safe Travels,

Kevin
Super 8 Siloam Springs
Cabot, Arkansas
Reviewed October 26, 2011

The Room was Clean and everything worked the price was spot on for what we needed.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bentonville
Inn at the Mill
Inn at the Mill
#1 of 20 in Springdale

Been to Super 8 Siloam Springs? Share your experiences!