we stayed there only one night, the room was clean, the beds were comfortable, good pillows, the outdoor pool was nice. the hot breakfast and starbucks coffee was good. the only problem we had was the room next door had barking dogs in it even though the front door to the lobby said "no pets allowed". i would stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, Comfortable hotel conveniently located on 412 between Tulsa and Northwest Arkansas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Siloam Springs
- Siloam Springs Holiday Inn