“great value- great food”
Review of Cathy's Corner

Cathy's Corner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Cathy's Corner was a hopping restaurant. I did not have to wait long to be seated, staff was super friendly, and the service was fast. I had a great meal. Only negative thing is the coffee is not that great.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I hate eating at chain restaurants if I have a choice so had breakfast here last Saturday, trying it on the recommendation of several reviewers. I went late (About 10) thinking the crowd would have dispersed by then. No chance. I didn't have to wait to be seated but it was still busy. (just as busy when I left!) Fairly large diner and a good number of wait staff so they get things ordered and turned quickly. Although not overly friendly, the staff was efficient and did everything necessary to make my meal a good one. I tried some of the basic items off the menu and, with the exception of the pancake, they were great. The pancake was huge but too thick for my preference and fairly bland in taste. All in all and good experience and would recommend.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is probably one of the best places to go for breakfast in the area. When you goo in you will find friendly staff and an inviting atmosphere. You will see friendly people every where you turn from the staff to the patrons. You will receive a very well thought out menu that will have anything from lunch to breakfast. No matter what you choose you can't go wrong. All the dishes are very well priced and you will get an abundance of food you will be needing a to go box for your leftovers. There is no shortage of respect and manners and the staff are all very courteous.

1  Thank Desiree H
Reviewed October 26, 2013

They are only open until 2 everyday but they serve breakfast and lunch the whole time I had the catfish which was great! My husband had a cheese burger that was also great. We will be going back to try their breakfast! This is where the locals go and it was great!!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stopped with family for breakfast/lunch.
Wife had a bacon omelet and hash browns with a biscuit and gravy.
Daughter had cheese burger and french fries.
I had a grilled cheese with pickle and onions. And french fries.

The bread was fired crispy like I like it. Deli pickles were used.
And loads of sauteed onions on the sandwich.
My french fries were overly salty and daughters was also salty.

If you want your plate full, you will get it here.
If you want to split a plate, there's only a dollar charge for an extra plate.

Prices were good.