“Nice and clean, simple but good”
Review of DOCS steakhouse & grill - CLOSED

DOCS steakhouse & grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Huntsville, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice and clean, simple but good”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Visiting my niece at Harding University and she suggested this restaurant for supper on Saturday night. It was a surf and turf (seafood and steak) type restaurant. Portions were good and my steak was cooked to requested temperature. We were all happy with our choices. My mother ordered a bacon cheeseburger and was quite satisfied with flavor. My niece and I both ordered the sirloin steak and I added a side of grilled shrimp. It was quiet this night. Not sure if this was the usual or just a slow night.

• Visited September 2013

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Perfect steak”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Doc's is my favorite place for steaks when I'm in Searcy. I've never been disappointed. Cooked to my taste..always satisfying. And I know I'll get great, friendly service.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank cccruiser
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Eat somewhere else”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was a long time customer who drove 30 minutes regularly but will never go back. Server said the restaurant changed hands and it is nothing like it used to be. Took the family and some of it was overcooked while my pork was half raw. When I brought it to the attention of the server they wouldn't make it right. The server tried hard but overall it was a waste of time and money. Please choose somewhere else to spend your money. I will!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank HRCHDakota
Ohio
“Good food - nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was our 2nd time at Doc's. It isn't anything to drool over, but they have very good food and it is a place that is a little nicer and less hectic than some restaurants over on Race Street. We had shrimp alfredo, tilapia, prime rib and ribeye and they were all very good. Service was speedy and very attentive. We would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice steak and nice atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good, but nothing to write home about”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The service is hit or miss. I feel like they probably don't treat their waitstaff very well by some of the interactions I've seen.

The food is pretty good, but nothing to write home about. However, the steak is really good. Everything else is pretty standard. I will say that the ambiance of the restaurant is really nice, though.

• Visited January 2013