Best Western Plus Searcy Inn
$104
HIExpress.com
$99
Hotels.com
Super 8 Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$65
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$44
EconoLodge
$124
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$65
Knights Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$60
M-Star Hotel Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$46
All reviewsthe entire staffnice hotelexcellent breakfastindoor poolplace to stayroom was cleanlocation is excellentsausagenext morningin towna great stayyogurthot itemsharding universitygood nights sleepboth timesvisiting family
Reviewed January 16, 2009

This used to be the best hotel in town but the quality has really fallen off in the last year. They don't keep things up to date like other Expresses and it's really showing its age, and besides the equipment in the exercise facility is always broken. They used to have very friendly employees who would go out of their way to help you out but now most of the staff come off as rude and incompetent. There was hardly anybody in the hotel at Christmastime but it was nearly impossible to get anybody to respond to my problems. The ladies at the front desk are always on their cell phones and act like any problem you have with your room is your problem and not theirs. And also it's impossible to talk to a manager if you have a problem because they avoid you or else they really were not there after Christmas for several days. Also it's not a good value for the high price. You can get a room for $30 or $40 less at the Rodeway down the street and they offer everything the same. They say they're building a new up to date Holiday Inn in the town but if it has the same employees and managers it's not worth it, especially if the prices are the same. They already told me the prices would be higher though because it's a new motel, but I won't be staying there because of the poor service. Save your money and go to the Rodeway or Super Eight.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
GMJean, Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2011

I just wanted to reply to this comment to let everyone know that in October of 2009, our property was completely remodeled and we invite anyone to come see our beautiful rooms.

Reviewed September 17, 2008

I stay at Holiday Inns almost every trip that I make. I arrived to the hotel around 4:30pm. When I arrived the lady at the front desk was very rude. She acted like her conversation on her cellphone was more important than showing me any service. Also,
she we obviously sick, coughing very loudly almost right in my face. When I finally recieved my keys and went to my room my first impression was that housekeeping had cleaned the room very well. On further inspection of the room I found mold around the air unit under the window and stains all over the carpet in the room and hallways.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
GMJean, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Let me introduce myself, I am jean Gerbine the GM at Best Western Searcy Inn. We are the former HIE (our owners have built a new one), We were remodled in 2009 with beautiful new rooms. We have a Hot delux breakfast that will get your day off right. Not to mention the friendless, helpfull staff in town. I do hope you will stop by to stay with us again. I think your experance will be a delight. We look forward to seeing you,

Jean Gerbine GM

Reviewed April 14, 2008

I am very rarely disappointed by Holiday Inn Express properties. This one was no exception. The staff here are great and the rooms are quite nice also. As with virtually every Hol-Inn-Exp. they do a nice breakfast. It's a little on the expensive side compared to others in this chain & other motels in the area. Overall though I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional guest experience. Thank you for sharing with us about our staff and area. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 20, 2006

Holiday Inn Express in Searcy, AR was an excellent overnight stop. This location offers the upscale bedding with new mattresses (oh so comfy), duvets, choice of firm or soft pillows. The shower was wonderful and my only regret was that this was just a stopover.....I could have stayed longer! The staff was very courteous and the location is excellent. The value for the price exceeded our expectations, and we would definitely revisit this location again.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Your comments are important to us as we continuously seek ways to improve upon the guest experience in our hotel. We thank you for the feedback regarding our staff and location. We wish all guests to have a convenient and accommodating experience, and we thank you for sharing your rating.

Reviewed October 5, 2006

The Searc y Holiday Inn Express is a great hotel that offers everything you'd expect in this chain. Their breakfast is very good, with everything from biscuits and gravy to sausage and biscuits (depending on the day), as well as the famous Holiday Inn Express cinnamon rolls. The business center with free computer access -- with free wireless throughout the hotel -- is convenient. Each room has a small refrigerator and a microwave. The amenities are Holiday Inn's new Simply Smart brand, with nice curved shower rods and curtains, and plenty of towels. The beds are comfortable and the AC is unusually good, able to maintain "cool" without always getting cold; it's also fairly quiet. Next door are the Western Sizzlin' and Rib Crib, both nice places to eat, and there are lots of other restaurants within walking distance up and down Race Street. (For those visiting Harding University, this hotel is convenient and very Bison-friendly.)

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for taking the time to share. We appreciate your feedback regarding our towels and breakfast. Your voice is so important to us and we hope you'll return so that we may have the opportunity to provide you with a five star experience.