“Another Wonderful Stay”

Best Western Plus Searcy Inn
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stayed here again this past weekend. The cleanliness and courtesy of the staff are what keeps us coming back. When we visit family it is easier to stay at the Best Western in Searcy than staying at families house. That way my wife and children and myself can just stretch out and not have to be in a hurry.

Ms. Cookie and her staff are very accommodating if you need something or need replacements of amenities. My 10 and 12 year old daughters love swimming in the heated pool and the breakfast hot items change each morning and are always favorable.

The upgrades to the building with new carpet, furniture and bedding make for a most comfortable stay. We will always plan on staying at the Best Western Plus in Searcy on every occasion when we are visiting there.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel again for your recent stay in Searcy. Our entire staff thanks you for your review. We can only know how well we are really doing by your feedback. It is our continuing goal to serve the needs of our guests in a multitude of ways.
We repeat our personal motto, "We do not have customers, we have guests".

Hope to see you again!!! Have a wonderful day

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had to make a recent trip to Searcy AR. My father-in-law had passed away very unexpectedly. Normally, I always choose Comfort Inn for my travels. Given the number of rooms and nights required, I decided to check the Best Western's rates. It's a rather new location and looked acceptable from the exterior. The rate was very reasonable. The staff was excellent. The rooms were clean and well appointed. They will get my business again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us very important feedback and we are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.
On behalf of our entire staff at Best Western Plus we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The "Plus" in this Best Western really means it. You cannot get any better than this for this price in Searcy. Do yourself a favor and try it, as it may become your new favorite! I'm totally gushing over this place because it deserves it. Great décor, so much cleaner than competitors, best hotel breakfast I've had in a while. Front desk personnel should be sent around town to teach others how to treat guests. They even accommodate smokers so I didn't have to stand out in the winter wind and ice. The bed didn't hurt my back, a miracle. All Plus, No minuses.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you very much for writing such a spectacular review. We too are glad that you found us on your recent visit to Searcy. I am very pleased to hear that our team did an outstanding job of delivering the high level of service we shoot for. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Hotel staff is extermely friendly. Comfy beds, clean rooms, nice breakfast and good fitness room. Equals very pleased customer. The location was easily accessible. I travel for bussiness about ten months a year, I wish all of my hotel experiences would be this pleasurable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time out to give us a Wonderful comment on Trip Advisor! I really do appreciate it and so does my Employees. We will keep doing everything to make your stay with us Comfortable,Safe, and Enjoyable at our hotel. Thank you once again!

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My family of five stopped there for the night. We were coming from Houston to St Louis and stayed here for the night. We used the gym and had breakfast in the morning. Gym was fine, breakfast could be better. Egg omelets were stale and old. Rooms were excellent and clean.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

I want to start off by saying thank you for taking time to write this review. It is very important to hear back from the guest anytime they have something to say. I sincerely apologize that we did not live up to your expectations on the breakfast. We are going to take this review and use it to better ourselves as a hotel. Again, thank you for your time and have a great day.

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Best hotel I've stayed in! #1 best breakfast. Free cookies in the lobby at any hour (my son loved that) and nice friendly staff. Most importantly it was super mega clean! Brand new carpets and new soft pillow top beds makes this the best place to stay in Searcy! My dad is in the hospital and this room is within walking distance. Also the hotel gave us a discount for us being here for that reason. Wonderful staff!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

WOW! What great compliments. Thank You.
We pride ourselves in ensuring that every room is spotless and reading your review helps encourage us to continue to give our guests our best.
Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience here at the Best Western Plus Searcy Inn
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I really liked staying here. Overall I had a great experience. The only complaint that I had for my 4 day stay were my noisy neighbors, but that is a risk at any hotel you stay at. I will definitely consider staying here again the next time I am in town.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you very much for your flattering remarks about our hotel. We are truly honored that you hold our hotel in such high regard. We sincerely hope we have the pleasure of hosting you again on your next Searcy Trip.