“GREAT STAY”

Best Western Plus Searcy Inn
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Had four rooms for four workers for two nights and could not be happier, excellent service and friendly employees, good breakfast, walk to the bbq place next door to eat, it is excellent.The only problem we had was the ice machine on the 3rd floor was dead. im sure that would be an easy fix

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

It is so refreshing to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, Searcy AR. It is very important to myself and the staff that each customer leaves with a smile and feels at home while they are staying here with us. Thank you very much for taking the time to relay your thoughts and so that I may share them with my staff. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed here while visiting family and I ended up staying here for a night. There's really no negative experiences I had here; the bed was comfortable and clean, and the rooms were very clean as well. Breakfast was quite tasty.

The staff was also great. I was quite impressed with the professionalism of the front desk lady, Ms. Lanita, who was polite and helpful, and even had some free cookies on hand. It was a solid stay, especially at the rate I was given; definitely a bargain.

Great stay! I'd definitely recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

AWESOME!!! Our team will be so happy to hear your kind words!! We are so glad our staff made you feel welcomed...we hope you continue choosing us as your home away from home when your travels send you our way!! Thank you again for choosing Best Western Plus-Searcy Inn!!!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I remember when the building was a run-down hotel. The owners have definitely done a great job with remodeling it. We spent less on this room and got the same amenities as any other hotel we've been to. I was a bit leary at the price, but was surprised. Very clean rooms (even the remotes are able to be wiped down and sanitized). The only problems we ran into were thin walls where we could hear the neighbors' TV, a broken outside card lock (it had been raining pretty badly, so...), and the room didn't have any circulation so it felt really stuffy. I would definitely stay again and highly recommend them!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us very important feedback and we are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.
On behalf of our entire staff at Best Western Plus we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Phone# 501-279-9191
Email:bwsearcy@gmail.com
Website: www.bwplussearcy.com

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My family and I was visiting family and choose to stay here. It was a basic 2 to 3 star stay. Breakfast ended a little early for us to get the kids around and get downstairs but all in all it was everything you would expect in a Best Western. My wife lived the free cookies and the rate we got was under 80 dollars, the pool was good enough for the kids and the beds was a little to hard but the Internet was better than other places we stayed at before here in Searcy. So far the best in town however I only stayed at three here in town.

Stayed: December 2013
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

I want to start off by saying thank you for taking time to write this review. It is very important to hear back from the guest anytime they have something to say. We did not live up to your expectations on this stay. Again, thank you for your time and have a great day.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a room in/or around the Searcy area. Rooms are very clean and the staff are all polite and friendly. Ive had to stay at this location a few times recently due to a car accident and having to travel to Dr. appts. in Little Rock, the staff at Best Western have made a difficult time in my life much more pleasant. l wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: December 2013
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

I would like to first thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us feedback. It is very important to hear from our customers and we're glad you had a great experience

bwsearcy@gmail.com

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is the best place to stay. It has everything you need and more. They have breakfast, a fitness room, heated pool and a business center. The rates are good and the staff is wonderful. I have stayed here for the last eight years and will continue to do so.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind comments and for always choosing Best Western Plus Searcy Inn. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had a very nice overnight stay! The staff was so nice and helpful. The room was very clean and had all the amenities I needed. The breakfast was good and I was pleased that they had a fitness center. I would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your nice comments. We are so happy to hear this about our staff. We will be glad to help you in any way, anytime that you stay with us.

Phone# 501-279-9191