“Excellent room for the price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Searcy Inn

BEST WESTERN PLUS Searcy Inn
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Chicago, IL
“Excellent room for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for an overnight on our road trip. An excellent room for the value. Clean, neat, updated. Front desk staff were personable. The room, on the first floor, was very quiet and the bed was comfortable. You can't beat the free breakfast, a lot of choices!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cookie D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Searcy Inn, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us very important feedback and we are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.
On behalf of our entire staff at Best Western Plus we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Warm Regards,
Cookie Desai, CHO
Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, Searcy AR
501-279-9191
bwsearcy@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Knoxville, TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

My family of four stayed at Best Western Searcy for one night on May 10th for my Harding University graduation. We had a 2 queen room and it was very sufficient for our needs. The sink is outside of the bathroom where the toilet and shower is, which is very convenient for getting ready with multiple people. We found the beds to be comfortable and the hotel service adequate. As I always do when I check into rooms, I did a sneak peek for bedbugs, found nothing at all between the mattress and on the edges. We thought the hotel in general was clean, but the carpets in our room were a little moist and sticky if you were walking barefoot. I can’t imagine what that could have been and tried not to think about it too much. We didn’t really get to have breakfast, we were on the go to get to graduation, but I grabbed some fruit, yogurt, and bagels to go. I noticed there were waffles which would have been nice had we the time to spare. I would stay here again, especially considering that there weren’t very many hotel choices to begin with.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Warm Regards,
Cookie Desai, CHO
Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, Searcy AR
501-279-9191
bwsearcy@gmail.com
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed the night of January 7, 2013, night of my mother's funeral. NIce room, quiet stay, and staff very helpful in finding a quick care. However, don't leave anything of value there! Because I was in survival mode only -- being very ill, I left clothes and winter coat hanging in the closet. Have been working on getting them shipped to my home (many miles away) with no success twenty days later as of today. Requests for shipment with my credit card info and tracking numbers were to no avail. Supposedly the clothes have been mailed regular mail on Jan 18th and I am to go to my post office and ask for this package?! WOW! With what kind of information?!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Norfolk, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is a new building with all interior rooms. The rooms and hotel lobby was nice. Maintenance seems to be a little lacking, first room had no bathroom lights, second room had TV trouble and a missing and later inaccurate channel listing.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Van Buren, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I spend alot of time in Searcy on business and I've stayed at several of the hotels there but the staff at the Best Western is by far the best (Jacob, the girl that works nights) that I have come across. I had my daughter drive to Searcy from Van Buren to bring me some articles that I had accidentally left behind and the staff secured my articles for me until I arrived to pick them up and my daughter stated that they where extremely nice. Thank you and I will be staying there any time I'm in Searcy.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very large and are kept clean.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWJoshGM, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Searcy Inn, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you so much, sir. We are so happy to hear this about our staff. We will be glad to help you in any way, anytime that you stay with us.
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Staff was very accommodating and helpful. Very clean rooms. Even offered to put out breakfast early if we needed to leave before 6 AM. Big props to Jacob!! My overall experience was fantastic. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWJoshGM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Searcy Inn, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Thank you for your kind words about our property and staff. We are so happy you had a wonderful stay with us and would be excited to have you back.
Pittsburgh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have stayed at several of the budget hotels in Searcy when in town for work. This one provided customer service far beyond any of the others. The room was clean and despite being on the first floor next to the elevator during a little league tournament, my room was quite. The breakfast was good and i felt safe coming in in the evenings. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Searcy Inn, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so much for the review. I love to hear feedback from the guests and I am ecstatic to hear that you were satisfied with your stay. We would love to have you stay with us anytime.