Hampton Inn Searcy
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsoutdoor patiogreat hoteldixie cafestayed here for one nightbusiness tripwould stay here againcomfortable bedsi highly recommend this hotelin townevery staff memberup to datea great staystaff was friendlybreakfast areaconvenient locationcomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is a very nice clean hotel. The lobby is attractive and has a very fresh clean smell. The room is just as I expected. The hotel is very close to several major resteraunts as well as some local flavor. I am very satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Jacque B, Manager at Hampton Inn Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the trip advisor online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed here while in town due to business. Comfortable beds, breakfast is good, and I was recognized for having elite status. The only thing that is odd to me is that they don't have a ice machine in the open on the first floor. Someone from the desk has to open up the breakfast area in order for you to get ice. Over all it's a nice place to stay.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete the trip advisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Ive stayed here multiple times over the past 8 years. The rooms are always very clean, and the staff is very hospitable. Any time there has been a problem (air conditioning out, etc.), they have rectified the issue immediately and congenially.
I always stay here when I am in town.

Stayed: July 2014

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Comfort Suites. We take pride in our guest serve experience and hope to see you again upon a return visit to the Searcy Area.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

great reception very helpful clean room
They have a mini store which we used
Plenty of places to eat near by
easy to locate with plenty of parking
We would recommend this hotel anyone in this area
We travel 80+ nights/year and this place is good

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

We would like to thank you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for sharing you review on trip advisor regarding your stay with us at Comfort Suites Searcy. Guest like you are the reason our staff and hotel suceeds.