Hampton Inn Searcy
$99
Hotels.com
$103
$90
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$44
EconoLodge
Super 8 Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$57
$55
Quality Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$65
$81
M-Star Hotel Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$46
Knights Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$51
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoutdoor patiogreat hoteldixie cafestayed here for one nightbusiness tripwould stay here againcomfortable bedsi highly recommend this hotelin townevery staff memberup to datea great staystaff was friendlybreakfast areaconvenient locationcomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was very pleased with this Hotel and staff from the moment I called to book the room. We had a family emergency come up and I explained my situation to them, and they made me feel so Welcome. Love!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Jacque B, Manager at Hampton Inn Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you very much for the review. Courtesy, attentiveness, and professionalism is something we practice here, whether it be in person or over the phone. It's like the saying goes, "You can hear a smile through the phone." We will serve you with a smile every time and can't wait to have you back.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We Had the most wonderful time. This staff Was very Attentive And well versed. The food was Well prepared and Very diverse , Well above average & the area was above clean & well stocked. The indoor Heated pool & spa Was excellent and very clean , The Kids and Grandkids Loved every minute of it. Close to Great food & Shopping.

Room Tip: All Rooms Great
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robbie J
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stay in the area for business frequently and this is my favorite hotel to stay at in this area. Always great price, clean, friendly people, great breakfast. Also, I have a diesel truck and it doesn't like starting in the cold. I asked if they happened to have an outlet where I could plug my block heater in for the night and the front desk person directed me to an outlet and allowed me to plug the heater in to allow for an easier start.

Its the little things to me that make for a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed there last Friday - Sunday and enjoyed my stay as well as the staff support. I got in late in the evening and everything was perfect with my room. I was impressed by the appointments in the room.

Room Tip: Room 210 end of hall
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2013

When I walked in lobby I was greeted by the same person as the last time we stayed in Searcy, The unexpected thing was that I was recognized also, and was treated like family. During our stay the staff of This hotel was very accommodating, supplying our every want as well as our needs.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple