“Great Place”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Conroe, Texas
“Great Place”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was very pleased with this Hotel and staff from the moment I called to book the room. We had a family emergency come up and I explained my situation to them, and they made me feel so Welcome. Love!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Jacque B, Manager at Hampton Inn Searcy, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you very much for the review. Courtesy, attentiveness, and professionalism is something we practice here, whether it be in person or over the phone. It's like the saying goes, "You can hear a smile through the phone." We will serve you with a smile every time and can't wait to have you back.

Have a wonderful day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We Had the most wonderful time. This staff Was very Attentive And well versed. The food was Well prepared and Very diverse , Well above average & the area was above clean & well stocked. The indoor Heated pool & spa Was excellent and very clean , The Kids and Grandkids Loved every minute of it. Close to Great food & Shopping.

Room Tip: All Rooms Great
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Robbie J
Searcy, Arkansas
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stay in the area for business frequently and this is my favorite hotel to stay at in this area. Always great price, clean, friendly people, great breakfast. Also, I have a diesel truck and it doesn't like starting in the cold. I asked if they happened to have an outlet where I could plug my block heater in for the night and the front desk person directed me to an outlet and allowed me to plug the heater in to allow for an easier start.

Its the little things to me that make for a great stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dwight, Illinois
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed there last Friday - Sunday and enjoyed my stay as well as the staff support. I got in late in the evening and everything was perfect with my room. I was impressed by the appointments in the room.

Room Tip: Room 210 end of hall
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Couch, Missouri
Reviewed December 29, 2013

When I walked in lobby I was greeted by the same person as the last time we stayed in Searcy, The unexpected thing was that I was recognized also, and was treated like family. During our stay the staff of This hotel was very accommodating, supplying our every want as well as our needs.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for four nights while visiting family during Christmas. I have stayed in this hotel a number of times in the past and always had a nice experience. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is what you would expect. The staff was always friendly and helpful. During our stay we used the pool, which was fun for the kids. We also utilized the exercise room, which was also a positive experience. If I had to be picky about anything concerning this hotel, I would have to say that the hotel decor is beginning to look dated/old compared to other up-to-date, newer hotels with their sleek lines and contemporary interior decorations. The rooms are also beginning to show their age. A few cracks in the ceiling and wall paper beginning to sag in the bathroom. But since these are only cosmetic and are not severe nor create a safety hazard, I don't generally get too concerned with these items.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Searcy, Arkansas
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My travel is for business and the Suites are a great way to relax and work. When I'm on the road I usually have my "portable office" with me and the rooms are equipt with the tools I need to stay productive. Always a great stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business