“Great hotel”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Dwight, Illinois
“Great hotel”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed there last Friday - Sunday and enjoyed my stay as well as the staff support. I got in late in the evening and everything was perfect with my room. I was impressed by the appointments in the room.

Room Tip: Room 210 end of hall
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Couch, Missouri
Reviewed December 29, 2013

When I walked in lobby I was greeted by the same person as the last time we stayed in Searcy, The unexpected thing was that I was recognized also, and was treated like family. During our stay the staff of This hotel was very accommodating, supplying our every want as well as our needs.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for four nights while visiting family during Christmas. I have stayed in this hotel a number of times in the past and always had a nice experience. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is what you would expect. The staff was always friendly and helpful. During our stay we used the pool, which was fun for the kids. We also utilized the exercise room, which was also a positive experience. If I had to be picky about anything concerning this hotel, I would have to say that the hotel decor is beginning to look dated/old compared to other up-to-date, newer hotels with their sleek lines and contemporary interior decorations. The rooms are also beginning to show their age. A few cracks in the ceiling and wall paper beginning to sag in the bathroom. But since these are only cosmetic and are not severe nor create a safety hazard, I don't generally get too concerned with these items.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Searcy, Arkansas
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My travel is for business and the Suites are a great way to relax and work. When I'm on the road I usually have my "portable office" with me and the rooms are equipt with the tools I need to stay productive. Always a great stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Trenton, Illinois
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stay at this hotel quite frequently when I travel due to price, cleanliness, & past experiences. This hotel is tops on my list when I'm in this area. As a matter of fact, I will drive up to an hour away from my destinations to stay here than a hotel that you know isn't as clean or not sure about. The staff is also very pleasant as well.

Room Tip: Top floors seem to always have the best rooms
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Trinity, North Carolina
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

First time visiting this hotel and I'm so impressed. Tracy at the front desk was so warm and welcoming. She was very professional in her job performance. She made sure I knew of all the hotels features. The owners should value this great employee. From the outside the hotel is beautiful. Located very close to dining, shopping, and gas. Inside the lobby is beautifully decorated. Very nice indoor pool a surprise bonus. Hotel has an excellent business center as well as a great fitness room. A well stocked market place with many food and drink options screams convenience. A complimentary hot breakfast is provided at no cost. My room was beautifully decorated as well. Very comfortable bed with high end mattress and bedding provided an excellent night of sleep. Very nice flat screen tv with dvd player, a feature not usually found in hotels. Inroom coffee, fridge, and microwave completed this awesome room. I will definitely return to this fine hotel.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Chandler, Oklahoma
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed at the comfort suites Searcy AR for 3 nights and enjoyed our stay very much, My husband and I are both handicap. Our room was out standing and the hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly and supportive also helpful. This comfort suites is by far the best we have stayed at for handicap people. We complement the layout of the facility as well as the professional management. The only down fall was the handicap parking. It was all taken. That could of happen at any hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was outstanding.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family