“Business Trip”
Review of Hampton Inn Searcy

Hampton Inn Searcy
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was a very nice hotel very clean and good value. .
The front desk folks where helpful in providing dinning options and the breakfast bar was quite good. Nice size desk and all things worked as they should. I spend about 150 nights a year in hotels and will stay here again for sure. Great price and value!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jacque B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Biztraveler61,

We realize that you have many options when visiting the Searcy area, so thank you very much for choosing us! It was wonderful to learn that you will stay with us again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Was a late arrival, paperwork & room key ready upon arriving. Check in was very smooth. The key for my room initially didn't work, though this was corrected. Breakfast was very decent. Experienced some difficulty getting the safe fee removed from my bill. The staff phoned after I had left & informed me the amended one was ready for pickup.

Dear Arthur P.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We realize that most of our guests are weary from travel, so we strive to provide a smooth, swift check in. I was happy to learn that was what you experienced when you arrived late to our property.

Again, thank you for your review. I hope that you will stay with us again when visiting the Searcy area.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I just spent ten days at this hotel. Everyone there is very nice and seems to know their jobs. I was greeted as an elite memeber and a letter with my points total. The room was very clean and nice. The AC worked. Breakfast each morning was hot and fresh. I would give this staff an A+. The managers do a good job of making this stay awesome.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suites was awesome.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jacque B, Manager at Hampton Inn Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Lindell J,

Thank you for the A+ rating! Our staff works hard to create a wonderful experience for all of our guests, but we love doing something extra for our Elite Choice Privilege members like you. Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Initially when we checked in and went to our room, we noticed it was warm and stuffy. We brought this to the desk clerks attention, and he immediately moved us to another room. The second room was much better. All rooms are suites and we felt like we had plenty of space. When we checked in, we were informed of a charge for use of the safe in the room. I told him we wouldn't be using the safe and he removed the charge right there on the spot. This hotel honors veterans by extending to them the discounted rate for military members. There is a Dixie cafe right next door and access to the nearby highway is convenient. Seems a little out of the way, however nothing in Searcy, Arkansas is too far from this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear CLewis479,

We love our Veterans! A military discount is our way of showing our appreciation. I am so happy that you were able to take advantage of it. Thank you for choosing us! I hope that you will visit us again when in the Searcy area!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This has got to be the best hotel in Searcy, Arkansas. While I didn't get her name, the young lady working on the night of 8/27/13 should be given a pat on the back. She gave me a great rate and signed me up for Choice Privileges so I could start earning points on my stays at Choice hotels. She was very knowledgeable and had the best customer service skills. The room was very clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to eat any of the complimentary breakfast. Oddly there was no ice machine working in the hotel but the lady who worked the breakfast area filled my cooler with ice. Overall an A+ stay; I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear SBDFAN,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I have shared your kind words with the representative that was on duty on 8/2713. She was very excited to learn that she had made such a positive impact on your stay. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how she did.

I'm sorry that you did not have the opportunity to enjoy our breakfast bar. Because you were pressed for time, I hope that you were able to take one of our "Breakfast To Go" bags with you. They are available before the bar is open. However, we will be happy to let you have one anytime you request it.

Again, thank you for your review and for your recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Booked my room On-Line. Listing had a King Room with Jacuzzi available, booked that room. The morning of my check-in time, got called from hotel. They told me the room was not available. Do not know why I was allowed to book the room if it was not available. A little disappointed by this, but front desk clerk was very apologetic and gave me King Room with out Jacuzzi at a discounted price. That was VERY satisfactory!!! Room was superb. Clean and just what I needed. Friendly staff and overall great stay! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Corner suite is very nice. very quiet too.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Hope N.,

You were not able to enjoy the Jacuzzi suite, because of an unexpected maintenance issue. For that, I sincerely apologize! I am pleased to learn that our front desk representative was able to place you in a room that suited your needs and that you found to be very satisfactory. Please, stay with us the next time that you visit the Searcy area. We would love to have you stay in the Jacuzzi suite.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

This hotel was very clean, and the staff was very friendly and willing to help, and all of this came at a reasonable price. There was a variety of things offered for breakfast. The room was very comfortable. The rooms have refrigerators and microwaves in them. They also have a safe, a television, and a DVD player. DVDs can be rented at the front desk. Internet is available throughout the hotel, and the rooms. There are also many outlets throughout the rooms. The only problem that occurred during my stay was the fire alarm going off in the middle of the night. The staff reacted quickly, helped everyone exit the building, and remain calm while the problem was solved quickly.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Stephanie H.,

Thank you for your review! I am delighted to learn that you were very pleased with your stay even though you were awakened by the fire alarm. I am happy to learn that the staff handled the situation quickly so that your stay was disrupted as little as possible. Again, thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!