“Exactly as was supposed to be”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hampton Inn Searcy

Hampton Inn Searcy
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Charleston, Missouri
“Exactly as was supposed to be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

There's not so much to elaborate on here. The hotel makes certain claims as to the level of room, breakfast, service, etc. and it delivered on every count. I stayed here four nights and so could definitely get a good long-range feel for the place. I did not use the pool, but did go down to see it, because I do write reviews for everywhere I stay. It was immaculately clean and in good repair. Also, if you don't know Searcy, this hotel is easy to find-- being right off the highway-- and is also right around the corner from Wal-mart, other shopping, and restaurants.

Room Tip: I stayed on the third floor and it was 100% quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jacque B, Manager at Hampton Inn Searcy, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments! We realize that travelers have many choices in accommodations when visiting the Searcy area, so we are working hard to make the Comfort Suites the hotel of Choice. Your kind words are very much appreciated and inspired us to work even harder. Again, thank you! Jacque Boyce, General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Corpus Christi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

WE have stayed at this Hotel about a dozen times.We always stay on the third floor in the rear.
Although the price has increased somewhat this year,I love it.There is usually dead silence at night,a pool,a gym,and two computers that erase your history automatically when you sign out.
It is convenient to everything we need and close enough to the highway.The staff is friendly and accommodating.The breakfast is also above-average.I have recommended this hotel before and will continue to stay there.I was traveling north to do an interview for a documentary movie that I am featured in.This hotel,though not highly rated,is one of the best in Searcy.

Room Tip: Stay on the third floor in the back.Quiet and peaceful!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jmdrmd2
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

This hotel has a nice sitting area in the lobbby, good breakfast, a very comfortable bed and a friendly staff and I highly recommend staying there if you're in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Searcy, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Hippychick61,
Thank you very much for your recommendation! I am pleased to learn that your experience at our property was pleasant and I hope that you will continue to stay with us when visiting the Searcy area.
Jacque Boyce, General Manager
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Staff was wonderful and the Housekeepers bent over backwards to assist my family and I in everything we needed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Searcy, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments about our staff! I am pleased to hear that the staff was so accommodating throughout your stay with us. We truely appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to stay with us when visiting the Searcy area. If you need anything in the meantime, please feel free to contact me at 501-278-9922.
Warmest regards!
Jacque Boyce, General Manager
Corpus Christi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel multiple times.We always request a room on the third floor in the rear of the hotel away from the highway.The cost is average,but the main thing we like are the comfortable beds.Everything,including the breakfast,was good.The only problem we observed was a hotel maid going up and down the hall on our floor slamming the doors one after another. at 8:15 am or so.
We were already awake and it was annoying.I feel sorry for people trying to sleep in a little late.
The air conditioner unit does not have a "fan only" setting,which I prefer.All in all, it's a good hotel.I told the desk about the door slamming employee.That was the only bother,which they said they would correct,and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Third floor in the rear facing a field and opposite the four lane highway.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jmdrmd2
Jacque B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Searcy, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Jmdrmd2,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at our property. We encourage guest feedback as it helps us to improve upon the services that we offer. We value your patronage and are happy to hear that you will continue to stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!
Jacque Boyce
Comfort Suites of Searcy
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

As we were on the road, we were checking the hotels in Searcy on my iPad. For whatever reason this hotel showed a two-star rating. I knew that that didn't sound right. It wasn't! The room was VERY nice and we were pleasantly surprised. Would stay again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you, Ray H, for your kind words! I was happy to learn that you chose to stay at our property despite the rating and found the room to be very nice. Knowing that you would stay with us again when visiting the Searcy area is the biggest compliment of all! Again, thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing us! We look forward to your return visit!
Jacque Boyce
Comfort Suites of Searcy
Nashville, TN
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

Black Mold in shower
Front of dresser had the facing of the drawer badly damaged. Maintenance said they had a new drawer on order but it had not come in yet. I had to look at this every time I entered the room for $139.00 a night!
Not allowed to cancel a reservation even ahead of time.
Room door to hallway was very thin. Able to hear people outside in hallway.
When I asked if late checkout was available they said no.
Breakfast was waffles, eggs, sausage patties, small amount of friut, small cartons of milk, cold biscuits with gravy. They didn't go out of their way to make a good breakfast for guests. For $139.00/night you think you could get a better breakfast.
Laquinta Inn-Searcy is where you want to stay. They were booked early or we would have stayed there like we did before.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Jacque B, Manager at Hampton Inn Searcy, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your recent review . We pay close attention to guest feedback involving room cleanliness. We have been an award winning property and want to remain that way. Upon your check out we did inspect your room and are Very Pleased to let you know that No Black Mold was found. I do personally apologize for the inconvience of no late check outs being available on the date of your stay. This was a special event weekend and due to the overwhelming amount of request there was no late check outs available. Again, we appreciate your feedback. We value your patronage and hope that you will stay with us on your future trips to the Searcy Area.