“"Excellent Hotel"!! Great property !!!!!!”

M-Star Hotel Searcy
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Beautiful , clean hotel. Wonderful people and service. Easy check in and friendly staff. The room was extra clean breakfast was good. The manger was very friendly and had the problem fixed in few minutes. I also need a couple of blankets for the sofa bed it was midnite but yet they were at my door within 5 minutes with two blankets. I didn't have to wait for anything !!!! I will recommend this hotel to everyone !!!! Definitely would stay here again and again :) good job !!!

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We were traveling to see family and had 2 dogs with us. Very nice refurbished hotel owned by a delightful family. Room was very clean and had all the amenities for very reasonable price and only a little extra for our dogs to stay. Most other hotels refuse pets or charge exorbitant prices for them to travel with us. Small but very nice stay and will stay again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2014

THIS hotel has the most friendly and accommodating staff.the hotel is also very quit with good location.the rooms are extra clean. the breakfast was good and the eating area was kept clean with fresh fruits .The manger was very helpful,..I WILL always book my hotel stay at m-star every time that I'm in searcy.. plus the bathroom was clean,with plenty towels,and we all slept comfortably in the pillow top beds !!!!!!! this hotel is really nice !! clean rooms had refrigerator and microwave in room. I always stay here .this is a very nice place to stay, biscuits and gravy were fantastic!!.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alex c
Reviewed May 12, 2014

1. Booked non smoking. It was a smoking room, had cigarette burns on the sink and all linens, bed, etc. smelled of smoke. Not just a little. I had to wash everything when we got home because everything smelled of smoke.
2. Splash stains on the walls and bedskirt. I don't even want to know what they were.
3. Toilet not connected to floor properly.
4. No flat screen TV as advertised. TV was old and copper wire was exposed in several places. Definite fire hazard. TV made constant buzzing/interference noise so we were unable to watch it.
5. Couldn't access internet.
6. Holes in the door where locks had been removed but not resurfaced.
7. Entire room needed repainting. It was bad.
8. Carpet was filthy. We wouldn't even allow our luggage to be on the floor. We wore flip flops the whole time we were in the room.
9. The only room cleaning we received was clean towels. Didn't even remove trash. Beds were not made. We left suitcase on the bed so we are not sure if that is why.

The reviews on this place were high. It is a dive. All other area hotels were completely booked. Closest town that had available rooms was 23 miles away from where we needed to be. So, we couldn't change at the last minute. This is not even a 1 star motel. We travel a lot and this is the worst motel we have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Avoid this place at all costs. We've stayed in every hotel in Searcy since we have children in...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Holly J
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was staying in Searcy on business for a couple weeks and had a very great experience with M star. The staff were extremely nice and the rooms were just as nice and just as clean as hotels that cost significantly more. Overall great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Bill J
Reviewed March 10, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Kimberley B
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I often go to Searcy for conferences. I used to stay at an expensive hotel my school payed for. When funding was cut, I had to pay for my own motel and began shopping around. After many phone calls and internet seachers, I picked the M-Star based on reviews and prices. I have not been disappointed.The owners are friendly and kind; the room is clean and has everything my expensive hotel room had.
I have now stayed at the M-Star Hotel a few nights and plan on staying here every time I am in town. M-Star has everything I need for a perfect price, so even if my school's funding comes back, I see no reason to switch hotels.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business