“We will always stay here in Searcy!”

M-Star Hotel Searcy
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Reviewed January 25, 2013

It has been a very long time since my husband and I found a motel at this rate! We needed to stay in the area for 3 nights over the holidays and were given a special "3-night stay rate" that was incomprehensible! For 3 nights we kept saying to one another, "I can't believe we have this beautiful, clean, and comfortable room for this rate!" The staff was warm and friendly and even made a room visit, after I had called the front desk, to be sure I got my Kindle accessed to the free wi-fi. The breakfast bar was satisfying and the room service was perfect. How often do you come into a place praising everything and then leave it praising it all as well? M-Star Motel in Searcy is absolutely first rate!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your compliments with us! We are very proud of the quality of service and competitive price we provide to our guests here at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy. We appreciate your business and are happy we will be your hotel of choice in Searcy. If we can be of assistance to you, please contact us at 501-268-3511. Thank you again for sharing your review.

Best Wishes,

There are newer reviews for M-Star Hotel Searcy

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I checked other guests comments before booking my room here. Very good reviews. The most common one was clean, which is very high on my list of must haves. This hotel was spotless. It had charm and the room was very classy. This is an older long time family owned motel that the new owners have totally refurbished and cleaned until it shines. The lobby was equally as clean and there is a great complimentary breakfast and wonderful coffee. And the pricing is absolutely spectacular. One of the best bargains I have ever encountered while traveling. The staff called after I had checked in and settled into my room to make sure everything was okay and to find out if I needed anything. Friendly, clean, affordable and very tastefully done.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

We are so happy to learn that you enjoyed your time with us here at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy! We appreciate your kind words about our staff, clean rooms, and our breakfast. My staff and I continually strive to keep our property in clean condition. As the oldest hotel in Searcy, it pleases us to hear that our hard work shows. It is our hope that we will be fortunate enough to be your choice, should you be in the Searcy area in the future.
Again, thank you for your business. We are waiting to welcome you at any time! If we can be of service, please let us know at 501-268-3511.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Business trip to Arkansas and this was a nice place to stay. Owner very accommodating and easy to deal with. Clean motel nice condition. Very good price and close to stores in Searcy.

This is an old style motel that has been well maintained and for the price you will have to go along ways and look around a lot to find a better deal.

Room Tip: Always read the reviews before you make reservations and then ignore the worst and the too good to b...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments! M-Star Hotel was actually the first lodging establishment built in the Searcy area. My staff and I take pride in our property and work hard daily to ensure our guests are happy here with us. Your kind words are very much appreciated and inspired us to work even harder to ensure our guests have an excellent value lodging choice while here in Searcy. Thank you again for choosing M-Star. We hope to see you again on any return trips to the area.

Best,

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We found this little gem several years ago and now the word is out! Great place to stay! Staff is fabulous! Accommodations perfect (except for lighting issue in corner that is being addressed). Had 3 women getting dressed each morning during our stay and mentioned the darkness in the corner and, when we got back to the room, had not one extra lamp but 2! These guys are great!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

From the entire staff at M-Star Hotel - Searcy, thank you for sharing your comments about your experiences with us during your repeat visits to our establishment. We all appreciate your repeat business and loyalty to our hotel. One of our goals here at the M-Star, is to consistently strive for 100% guest satisfaction. We are happy we were able to find a temporary solution for you during your stay to the dim lighting in the corner by the large mirror. We are looking forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Searcy. If we can be of help to you, please let us know at 501-268-3511. Thank you again for your comments.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I just wanted to express my satisfaction with my stay at your MStar property in Searcy, AR.

I booked through Priceline.
You never know what you might get with a Motel stay.

I have a small business so every dollar counts.

The value I received for my dollar was very high.

Your rooms are well kept.
Your staff was very accommodating.
The furnishings were very nice.

I will definitely stay at this property again, and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: November 2012
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay with us at the M-Star Hotel! We highly value each guests' opinion and we are pleased that you enjoyed the accommodations that we offer. My staff and I work hard to ensure each experience at our hotel is a positive one. Thank you again for taking the time to review our property and we hope to see you again in the future! We are ready to welcome you at any time. If we can be of service, please don't hesitate to contact us at 501-268-3511.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I recently stayed at this motel for an annual scrapbooking event at the fairgrounds, and was very pleased with the accomodations and the service. My room was clean and comfortable, and my call to the front desk at 12:15 am received a quick and friendly response. The property itself is dated, but has been completely renovated, so don't let the old age or low price fool you - this is a great place to stay. The continental breakfast that was offered was good (and different from day to day), but the dining area is quite small. So, if you have a large group, you may want to opt for either taking the food to your room or dine instead at one of the many nearby restaurants. I felt that the area where the motel is located was quite safe. It is pretty close to the Harding University campus and White County Fairgrounds, and is surrounded by a variety of stores, shops and well-known restaurants. There are several other bigger hotels that are scattered along the same road that this motel is located on, but cost nearly twice as much. One tip - the pillows are comfy but small, so I would suggest bringing your own if you're picky about pillows. In summary, I can honestly say that this will be the hotel I stay at for any future events I attend in Searcy - no question about it!

Room Tip: When I made my reservation, I requested a room closer to the lobby - that is where the ice machine i...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Teresa H
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for reviewing the M-Star Hotel - Searcy! We are thrilled to hear that you were pleased with our accommodations during your stay with us! We strive to provide the best customer service that we possibly can to all our guests and love to hear back from them about their experiences with us. We appreciate you and your business and we are all looking forward to seeing you again during your future trips to the Searcy area. We are ready to welcome you at any time. Please call us at 501-268-3511 if we can be of service to you. Again, thank you for taking a moment to share your comments with us and the fellow travel community.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Excellent staff! Rooms small but clean, clean, clean. A little bit off highway but worth the drive. Helped finding good restaurant. Clerk did everything right in assisting us. They do need better lighting in bathroom.

• Stayed: September 2012
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us here at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. My staff and I refuse to provide anything other than than excellent customer service to our valued guests. I appreciate the feedback from you regarding the bathroom lighting. We hope that we get the chance to welcome you again soon.
Thank you again for your time.