M-Star Hotel Searcy
$104
HIExpress.com
$82
BestWestern.com
Super 8 Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$55
$65
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$44
$99
La Quinta
$124
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Knights Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$60
Travelocity
All reviewsstar staffclean roomsharding universityhalfway stopin towngreat priceplace to stayexcellent hotelwould recommend this place to anyonethe past yearsdirect tvcontinental breakfastenjoyed our stayfriendly and accommodating staffawesome staffnice roomparking lot
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is a very nice non-chain motel, with large clean rooms and comfortable beds. The owners were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. From the entire staff, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! My staff and I remain 100% committed to serving you, our valued guest. We all enjoyed having you here with us and if there is anything we can do to assist you, please let us know. Thank you again for your review!

Regards,

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Each time we travel to Searcy, Arkansas, we always stay at M-Star. They consistently provide excellent service, clean rooms and NO surprises! You show up, they take good care of you and you leave. What more could you ask for? And the price is RIGHT!

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are No Smoking and far from any traffic noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2012

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review of our property. We appreciate your repeat business and we enjoy getting to know you and your family during your time with us. My staff and I will always remain committed to serving our valued guests and we hope to see you again soon! If we can be of service, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you again.

Regards,

Reviewed March 9, 2012

My mom was due to have surgery very early so we stayed in town so save having to drive so far so early. After searching on line M-Star had the best prices so I called and made reservations. To be truthful I expected a dive but it was just one night so went with the most affordable. Well I was very surprised!!! the staff were all so nice, the room was so clean and the beds were the most comfortable I've ever had at a hotel! Even though this is close to the busiest street in town but our room was very quiet. Thank you M-Star Searcy for a great nights sleep for my mom before her surgery the next morning. Suzi

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy with us, Suzi! We enjoyed having you and your mother here with us during your stay and we are happy that we provided clean and comfortable accommodations for you and your mother before her surgery. One of our #1 goals here at the M-Star Hotel is to always serve our guests. Best Wishes to you and your family. We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for your feedback!

Best,

Reviewed December 28, 2011

We will always stay at M Star for future trips to Searcy. Great price for a clean and convienent hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about our establishment with others! My staff and I enjoy having you here as our guest at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again!

Reviewed November 4, 2011

I have stayed here quite a bit and love it! Very affordable and very well worth the money! They are very pet friendly and while my two small dogs can be a nuisance they were very welcoming and pet friendly. I love the staff, they are very friendly and any request you make, they are sure to fulfill it very quickly and efficiently. The housekeepers are excellent and I wish they were at every hotel! I recommend this hotel to everyone in the area, I just wish they had more of them around! It is quiet, warm atmosphere, clean rooms, clean bathrooms, great beds, the small fridge and microwave is great! Overall, I give this hotel an A+++!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
MSTARSEARCY, Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Thank you for sharing the detailed review of your experiences at our establishment. We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us, here at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy. My staff and I are committed to providing excellent service standards to our guests and I am very pleased that you are happy with all of our staff. We hope you see you again on your next visit to Searcy, should we be fortunate enough to be your choice. Thank you again for taking the time to review our property.

Best Regards,