“Lori's Is Having a Idenity Crisis”
Review of Lori's Grill on the Plaza - CLOSED

Lori's Grill on the Plaza
Cuisines: American, European, Seafood
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Fine Dining is what I think they are striving for but we have plastic glasses. Can't seem to make up their mind if they want to be a steakhouse or Italian. The food is plentiful but not real appetizing. I don't care if frozen is bought from the corner store or Fort Smith Arkansas Frozen is frozen. Searcy seriously needs what Lori's is trying to be and I think they could be that, if they were not trying so hard. Pick one and do it very good and you will be a success. Sorry I can't come back until I know you have done that.

There are newer reviews for Lori's Grill on the Plaza

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have been here twice in the last two weeks, both times I had the steak with loaded bake potato. It was by far the best steak i have yet to have in Searcy! The potato and trimmings were great also. They serve you fresh bread and marinara sauce as you wait for your food, which was wonderful. Service was great! Friendly atmosphere. Prices were fair, no more than your average chain restaurant, but with much freshier food. So if your in Seary, I would take the time to try it out!

1  Thank Pdupps
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Let's buy some frozen stuff off the Sysco truck and then we'll microwave it in the back. Voila, we've got food! Let's sell it to folks as a $25 luxury meal!

1  Thank madmaxroadwarrior
Lorisgrillontheplaza, Owner at Lori's Grill on the Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Hello everyone. I don't normally respond to reviews but this one begged a response. I don't support big business like Sysco. I buy my products from a small Arkansas company called Tankersley Food. They are family owned and operated. I respect that. I buy produce, eggs and beef from local farmers right here in my County. We do not microwave food because microwaves destroy the nutrients in food (look it up...you'll never microwave again). The guest average in my restaurant is about $12.00. As a business woman I would like to have a $25 guest average but my food isn't that expensive....unless you happen to order a Filet Mignon with Shrimp which is the most expensive item on the menu and it is indeed $24.99. It's also worth every dime it costs. :). Local business and local products and supporting local farmers is very important to me. It defines me and my company. I stand by our food an ask you to judge for yourself. That's all for now...and to the person who wrote the review...I would love an opportunity to make you happy.. Please come see us again. Have a blessed day and happy travels!!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The family visited for a late Saturday lunch. Server was confused with menu. Beef tips had finely, mashed beef, served in a large bowl with no sides. Child's mac and cheese was similar to the boxed, powder cheese in the stores. I had the blue cheese dressing (avoid it). I miss Louigi's ...