All reviewseggssausageindoor poolin towndonutsstay there againonly complaintdesk clerkmotelgaryinterstatearkansascleanliness
Reviewed October 29, 2008

This Super 8 is the best I've ever stayed at. I have had some bad experiences at other Super 8s, but trusted the TripAdvisor reviews on this one. The room was clean and comfortable. The mattress and pillows were like new. The complimentary breakfast was quite varied and fresh. The staff were friendly. I've paid twice as much for less. Highly recommended. I even received a personal thank-you email from the manager after completing an online survey.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank RoamSW
S8Searcy, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Searcy AR, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2011

Thank you for taking time ot give us your feedback on your experience at the Super 8 Searcy. It is always great to hear how we continue to make our guests happy and comfortable. We look forward to servicing you again during your next stay!

Reviewed April 14, 2008

This is one of the nicer Super 8 motels that I have stayed in. I was pleasantly surprised by this property. The room was clean and in good condition. They have all the in room amenities that one would hope to find. At &77.00 (including tax) it's reasonably priced for what you get.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Ozcfied

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2006

This was the first hotel we stayed in for the first night of our vacation. I felt like a queen! The hotel is fairly new, It was very clean and very in-expensive. I found it on the internet. I was very pleased with the cost and the cleanliness. The pool was great. Breafast was amazing. We look foreward to staying again, next time we are up that way. God Bless ~ Larry, Sherrill and Hailey Hooker

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again soon!