All reviewseggssausageindoor poolin towndonutsstay there againonly complaintdesk clerkmotelgaryinterstatearkansascleanliness
Reviewed November 7, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S8Searcy, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Searcy AR, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Reviewed October 24, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S8Searcy, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Searcy AR, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Reviewed July 26, 2012

First we couIdn't find the motel. I called and Mr. Patel very patiently gave me directions. We arrived so tired and sad due to the death of my sister. We were there for her funeral. I had made a reservation...I THOUGHT. Finally the manager found it...for the NEXT WEEK. Due to sports event in town, every motel was full. The manager at this Super 8 was able to get us into a room at his motel due to another guest trading it for a smoking room. He then gave us a "late check out" designation for the next day since the funeral wouldn't take place until 2 p.m. All the staff was friendly and helpful.
There was a full breakfast. While we didn't need it, there was also an indoor pool and exercise room.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
S8Searcy, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Searcy AR, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you for your recent visit to our Super 8 here in Searcy, Arkansas. We strive to provide the best customer service possible to our guest. We do thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We hope to have you visit again real soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Whenever I need to go to Searcy to visit friends or family, I always stay at Super 8. First the rooms are always clean and nice. They have large new televisions. The beds are comfortable. They have an indoor pool, so no matter what time of the year I go, I can swim. The owners are kind, and remember me when I come back. The staff is friendly and honest. Last year, I left some things in my room. The next time I went, I asked if the housekeeper had found my stuff, and the owner went to look in the Lost and Found, and sure enough they still had it. Also, they have a washer and dryer on site and the rooms are equipped with microwaves and refridgerators. If you are disabled like I am, it doesn't matter what floor you are on because they have an elevator,Therefore, if you are looking for a clean, comfortable place to stay with a fridge and microwave in your room, with great A/C that works well and is not too loud, washer and dryer on site, with an indoor swimming pool and work out room, and it even has some smoking rooms,yet the building does not smell smokey then the Super 8 in Searcy, AR is the closest place to being home while you are away from home.

Room Tip: All of their rooms are great, but if you do not spending a little extra money, they do have a suit with a small hot tub in it, and one with a large hot tub in it. Oh and if you call them within an hour of your estimated arrival, you can call them and they will go ahead and turn your A/C on so that you feel comfortable when from the moment you get there.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
S8Searcy, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Searcy AR, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

It is great to hear from guest who are able to travel and relax at a place that feels like home! The staff at the Super 8 Searcy really appreciates your nice comments and the time you took to share about your experience. The Staff & I would like to say "Thank You" for sharing sure positive comments. We are very happy when we have great guest that recognize great service. With God’s Grace, we hope to see you on your returning trip to Searcy !

Have a great day,

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were in Searcy to watch my nephew play baseball. This hotel was awesome. The breakfast was excellent, and HOT! The room was already cooled off when we arrived, and was also clean. The indoor pool was really nice, and helped cool off my daughter after the 100 degree days in the sun. We were able to check out early with no hassel, since our boys didn't make it to the final day of the tournament. Everyone I talked to that worked at the hotel were very nice and helpful. Thank you for such a nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay with us. I am glad your overall experience of our hotel facilities and breakfast options were pleasing. We hope to see you back at the Super 8 Searcy during future trips to Searcy!

Please call at 501-268-8988 if anything we can do for you for your future stay!

Best wishes,