“Short Stay”
Review of Super 8 Searcy

Super 8 Searcy
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Searcy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Henderson, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2012

First we couIdn't find the motel. I called and Mr. Patel very patiently gave me directions. We arrived so tired and sad due to the death of my sister. We were there for her funeral. I had made a reservation...I THOUGHT. Finally the manager found it...for the NEXT WEEK. Due to sports event in town, every motel was full. The manager at this Super 8 was able to get us into a room at his motel due to another guest trading it for a smoking room. He then gave us a "late check out" designation for the next day since the funeral wouldn't take place until 2 p.m. All the staff was friendly and helpful.
There was a full breakfast. While we didn't need it, there was also an indoor pool and exercise room.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
S8Searcy, General Manager at Super 8 Searcy, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you for your recent visit to our Super 8 here in Searcy, Arkansas. We strive to provide the best customer service possible to our guest. We do thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We hope to have you visit again real soon.

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Whenever I need to go to Searcy to visit friends or family, I always stay at Super 8. First the rooms are always clean and nice. They have large new televisions. The beds are comfortable. They have an indoor pool, so no matter what time of the year I go, I can swim. The owners are kind, and remember me when I come back. The staff is friendly and honest. Last year, I left some things in my room. The next time I went, I asked if the housekeeper had found my stuff, and the owner went to look in the Lost and Found, and sure enough they still had it. Also, they have a washer and dryer on site and the rooms are equipped with microwaves and refridgerators. If you are disabled like I am, it doesn't matter what floor you are on because they have an elevator,Therefore, if you are looking for a clean, comfortable place to stay with a fridge and microwave in your room, with great A/C that works well and is not too loud, washer and dryer on site, with an indoor swimming pool and work out room, and it even has some smoking rooms,yet the building does not smell smokey then the Super 8 in Searcy, AR is the closest place to being home while you are away from home.

Room Tip: All of their rooms are great, but if you do not spending a little extra money, they do have a suit w...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
S8Searcy, General Manager at Super 8 Searcy, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
It is great to hear from guest who are able to travel and relax at a place that feels like home! The staff at the Super 8 Searcy really appreciates your nice comments and the time you took to share about your experience. The Staff & I would like to say "Thank You" for sharing sure positive comments. We are very happy when we have great guest that recognize great service. With God’s Grace, we hope to see you on your returning trip to Searcy !

Have a great day,

Humble, Texas
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were in Searcy to watch my nephew play baseball. This hotel was awesome. The breakfast was excellent, and HOT! The room was already cooled off when we arrived, and was also clean. The indoor pool was really nice, and helped cool off my daughter after the 100 degree days in the sun. We were able to check out early with no hassel, since our boys didn't make it to the final day of the tournament. Everyone I talked to that worked at the hotel were very nice and helpful. Thank you for such a nice stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay with us. I am glad your overall experience of our hotel facilities and breakfast options were pleasing. We hope to see you back at the Super 8 Searcy during future trips to Searcy!

Please call at 501-268-8988 if anything we can do for you for your future stay!

Best wishes,

Groveton, Texas
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

We stayed two nights while in town for a funeral. The room was clean and the beds we're comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2012
S8Searcy, General Manager at Super 8 Searcy, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor for Super 8 Searcy. Your review lets us know how we are doing and how we can better meet our guests needs. I have shared your comments with my entire team. It is rewarding to hear such positive feedback and that our guests enjoy staying with us. We certainly hope to see you again in the future!

if any thing we can do to help in future please call us 501-268-8988.

Lowell, Arkansas
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Having traveled to Searcy for business regularly the last few months, this has become my hotel of choice! Everything is clean and new. The owners stay on-site and the staff is always helpful and friendly. They have a nice breakfast (which includes biscuits and gravy!) and it is always hot and well-stocked. I love having the refrigerator and microwave in the room. (The Microtel up the road advertises this too, but when you get there you find out it's only in the double rooms. They tell you that it's in the 'fine print' that singles don't include these luxuries...) I have stayed here for several weeks during my business travels here, and have booked them for my next trips as well!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking a moment to review our property on TripAdvisor for Super 8 Searcy. Your willingness to share your thoughts about your stay is genuinely appreciated. I have shared your comments with my entire team and we are all so happy in knowing that we provided a clean and comfortable room at a reasonable price for you to enjoy. We look forward to welcoming you back at any time!

Please call us at 501-268-8988 anytime for any thing we can do for your future stay!!!

Mountainburg, Arkansas
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We have stayed at the Super 8 in Searcy several times. The people were friendly and facilities are clean and well kept.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
S8Searcy, General Manager at Super 8 Searcy, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. From the entire staff, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you back in the future!

We hope to see you again in the future! If any thing i can do to help to in future please call us at 501-268-8988.