“Great Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Guntown
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Upon check in, the price that I was being charged was not the price that I had been quoted on the internet. The girl at the desk said she would have a manager take care of it and that I could pay when I checked out the next morning. It price difference was taken care of when I checked out. The room was immaculately clean, and comfortable. The mattresses when some of the best I have slept on in hotels. The cable tv had alot of channels. Not a noisy hotel... back off the hwy. Just a restful night of sleep. The one thing I will complain about is breakfast. The eggs, which I am not sure they weren't some kind of bad tasting egg substitute were cold! The sausage was not hot either barely warm. I skipped it and went to McDonalds. All in all even w/the bad breakfast the price was great and this hotel was better than average!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
hardikhttp, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you your valuable response. Hope to see you again. Have a wonderful day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Richardson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

The room exceeded my expectations. It was, of course very clean & comfortable. The flat screen TV was mounted to the wall-nice touch. When in Search Arkansas, I would definitely stay at this Microtel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

hardikhttp, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Our thanks for your recent stay, we value your comments and look forward to your next visit.
Columbia, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Just stayed for the first time in this newly built Microtel Inn & Suites...built in 2009,
The staff were very friendly and welcoming at check-in.
I made the reservation online and they had our room ready upon arrival; no problems.
The room was nice and clean with very comfortable beds and pillows. All beds are Queen, so if you can only sleep in a King; don't stay here.
I had reserved two Queen beds...however...
We stayed in a Suite for $10 more per night..(a deal price offered at check-in); it had plenty of room and we enjoyed the couch and extra chairs for when our daughter and fiancé' came up for a visit.
Our room had a large LG flat screen TV wall mounted; Refrigerator, Microwave, sink and coffee maker. The beds were the best part of the room; very comfortable!
For travelers on a budget; the rates will make you smile; almost half price compared to what Comfort, Hampton and Holiday Inn Express wanted for the same type room.
I'd give this Inn a "Thumbs Up" if you are ever in the Searcy area.
It's not a Marriott, but doesn't cost like one either!
Note: This property does not have a swimming pool; but does offer a Free Continental B'fast.

Room Tip: We stayed 2 nights in a Suite for $10 more than two Queens per night. It was worth it to have the co...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 729JoeB
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments for our hotel, we look forward to your next visit at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Searcy, Arkansas.
Marthasville, Missouri, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Microtel in Searcy for 4 full days/nights while we were visiting some friends. We are from Missouri. Our stay was 'alright'. The room is very very SMALL. So we spent as much time away as we possibly could. Breakfast was pretty horrible and disappointing. The Queen size bed very SMALL for being a Queen... Overall the Hotel was decent especially for the cheap price! Everything seemed to be pretty clean other than our comforter that had a huge yellow stain in it.. Yuck! Other than that... I would stay there again as long as I'm not expecting to be spending much time in the room other than sleeping.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
hardikhttp, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
we appreciate your comments and hope to see you, again.