“Gr8 Rate and clean motel.”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Searcy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Marshall
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Room was clean but didn't have enough towels for the four of us 2 of the 3 nites we were there. You would think staff cleaning rooms were told how many occupants in the rooms to restock.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Seguin
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I really like the room accomedations. They were clean, new, and smelled fresh and clean as well. Also, wonderful lighting in the room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Rossville
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had issues the minute I walked into the hotel. I was told that my room did not have a refrigerator or microwave which was listed on my reservation. They had to bring me a fridge. The iron leaked and kept going cold. The tub, toilet and sink was clogged up. I can only assume because I was placed next to the kitchen where the prepared food for the continental breakfast. My window was at the front of the building on the first floor, so every time a car pulled in I heard it. When the prepared breakfast between 4:30-5am they woke me up. People stayed by the front desk in the evenings watching the big screen and made a lot of noise keeping me awake to the wee hours. A storm blew in the door and the end of my hall kept blowing open and slamming repeatedly, and no one came to secure it. Two days before I was to checkout my room keys were deactivated which just pissed me off more. This was the worst stay I have ever had at Hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

hardikhttp, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking time in reviewing the motel. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused during your stay at the motel. Let me address your concerns :
1. We don't have refrigerator and microwave in 1 bed. If you booked it online it will say conditions apply * and it will say that not all motel have it.
2. About the iron leaking/turning off - we did replace that iron right away as you told us. I guess that should be good that we replaced it.
3. We did put refrigerator in your room . So, 1 bed does not have it but we still put it there. It was for you .
4. About the toilet stuck - it's natural to do that. Sometime it does that. Also the bathroom was draining slow- because there were hair stuck and we did get it out.
5. Your room (118) is in the corner and that room is the most sold out room and I have 1000 people who just want that room, because its downstairs , near to breakfast area and really convenient to the side door entrance.
To summarize , you had issues/concerns - you brought it up- we solved it.
Once again , sorry for the inconvenience and hope have a blessed and wonderful day ahead.