“Good price for a clean place to sleep!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We visit Searcy often, having had more than one child attend the university there. When we travel to Searcy we aren't looking for a place with lots of amenities to lounge and relax, just a clean place to sleep in between activities. This is a fairly new motel, and just what we need for visits: always clean, a convenient location, and fairly quiet depending on the weekend's activities. Breakfast is nothing special-but always sufficient. We've been back numerous times!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank weeswap

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I booked this hotel on the recommendation of a friend, and I wasn't disappointed. This hotel was very cheap.... but the room felt anything but cheap. It was in top condition, and could easily have been a hotel 4 times the price. Huge flat screen TV, nice big bed, quality air-conditioning.

Staff were responsive and helpful, although I only dealt with them when checking in/out.

I was very happy with my stay at this hotel and will most certainly use it again when I'm next in Searcy.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The Microtel is a fairly new hotel located along the freeway in Searcy. The rooms are clean and small, but provide the necessities. The bed is very good and for my night the hotel was quiet. The morning breakfast was adequate. In short I had a good night at a good price. For those who want an upscale experience this is not the place. But if you view a hotel as place for an overnight rest this is hotel is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We stayed at the Searcy Microtel Inn while accompanying our son to Harding University's pre-registration. It was very clean, the employees we encountered were friendly, polite and professional and we got a great AAA rate. The breakfast was adequate, but the powdered eggs are not the best. The other items were fine. I will likely stay here again while visiting Searcy over the next 4 years.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Ok for the money... Front desk wasn't very friendly. Make sure to get room away from elevators and laundry.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Hotel is attractive inside and out. Everything in the room was clean and in perfect working order. Hotel is very convenient to Hwy 67. The manager appeared to be understaffed and overworked. We booked through Priceline, which means you get what you get when you get there, but without even giving us an option our family was booked into a room with only one bed, even though it appeared there were many empty rooms in the hotel. It was a disabled room to boot with only a handheld shower. There was no bathroom counter, which left us having to just kind of pile our toiletries as best we could around the sink edges and along the tub. Breakfast was more than we expected and really good. If I was going through Searcy for one night again and Priceline put us here I would be okay with it, but if I was picking a hotel in this town I would give something else a shot.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I was traveling through Searcy and needed a place to crash from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Called the day before and Michelle was gracious enough to book me for that day --- even though I checked in well before regular check-in time. When I arrived the young man at the desk went upstairs and talked to the maid to have her clean my room immediately. After a 10-15 minute rate they had it ready for me!
It was a beautiful small room. Immaculately clean and the bedding was the best! Would 100 percent stay here again. Can't say enough about what a pleasant experience it was.
Thanks, Microtel staff!