“The most amazing hotel I've ever stayed in.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Searcy
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
“The most amazing hotel I've ever stayed in.”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I stayed here on business and the service was excellent along with the room. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012
Jeff N, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Searcy, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Sign12,

Thank you for the kind words about your recent experience with us!!

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your returning visit with us the next time you are in the area!!

If you need anything in the meantime, please feel free to contact me at 501-279-9991. Make it a great day!!

Holiday Inn Express and Suites Searcy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed April 14, 2012

This is my second time staying at this hotel and felt it was time to leave a review. My husband works in the oil field and this hotel gives us, as a family, a great experience. Upon checking in we received snacks and drinks, as well as a wonderful welcome! The grounds are spotless, and there is a huge parking lot that my son has enjoyed riding his bike on. The rooms are very nice and super clean! They have a DVD player which is nice to entertain my son while dads at work. The pool area is great! There is a huge variety of juices and food at breakfast and the dining area is lovely. I could go on and on! If you plan to stay in searcy, do yourself a favor and stay here! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed April 2012
Courtney62,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share the wonderful experience you had with us!!

We do our best to meet the needs of all types of travelers rather they be passing through on business, leisure, or a little of both!

We are pleased to hear that you and your son enjoyed your stay and had lots to do here on property to entertain yourselves while dad was hard at work!

We look forward to you and your sons return visit with us the next time dad has to work in the area!! If there is anything I can do for you the next time you visit, please feel free to contact me at 501-279-9991. Have a great day!!!!

searcy
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I travel 5 days a week and stay at holiday inn's whenever there is one in my destination. This hotel is excellent! Clean, modern, friendly and serves dinner along with the normal breakfast. I look forward to working in this town because I know i will have a good night sleep!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Jeff N, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Searcy, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
William V,

I would like to thank you for the excellent review you have given us in regards to your recent stay with us!

We just started the dinner as a trial period to see how it was going to work out and so far it has been a big hit and its here to stay!! Monday through Thursday we will be serving up something different each day! I am pleased to here that you enjoyed the dinner!

We work very hard to keep the property clean and keep the guests happy! We appreciate your business with us and look forward to your return visit the next time you are in the area!!

If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me at 501-279-9991. Have a great day!!!

Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Searcy
batesville, arkansas
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Traveling a lot this spring with my child's ball games. We have had great experiences with 4 different Holiday Inn properties. This one in Searcy might of been the best so far. Friendly greeting, room keys ready, snack offered. Spacious room with plenty of washcloths and towels. Vending area in enclosed room by elevator so noise was not an issue. Quiet room. Couldn't hear people next door. I will be staying there again next weekend. Walk to restaurants, Walmart, and a little shopping center. Thank You Searcy staff!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Pattheworldtraveler
Jeff N, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Searcy, responded to this review, March 22, 2012
Pattheworldtraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your recent stay with us!!

I enjoy reading reviews about how clean the property is and how pleasant the staff is to the guests. Reviews like yours definitely make me feel proud to be the General Manager of such a fine property and staff! They truly do an excellent job and its reviews like yours that proves this to me on a daily basis!!

We have enjoyed having all of you during the ball tournaments and we appreciate your business. If there is anything that I can do for you during any of your future stays, please feel free to contact me at 501-279-9991.

Searcy
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I was very impressed with the accomodations and friendly staff. They met all my needs including the use of their conference room for two days during my stay. I highly recommend this hotel for business or family travel!

Kent D,

As always, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your recent stay with us!

I am more than pleased with the staff and how they are doing. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the meeting room and your stay with us!! We look forward to your next stay with us and appreciate your business!!

If there is anything that I can do for you meanwhile, please feel free to contact me at 501-279-9991.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Great staff and nice clean new hotel, have stayed here several times and it is consistently good. Left some shirts behind one time and came back months later and they had saved them for me.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Phil R,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay with us!!

I really appreciate the wonderful job that the staff is doing and I am pleased to hear that you always enjoy your stay with us!

If you need anything during your future stays with us, please feel free to contact me at 501-279-9991. Have a great day!!

Searcy, Arkansas
Reviewed March 10, 2012

The staff here are top shelf, they meet all your needs , friendly as family and go out of their way to make your stay the best ! love staying here!