Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reza Sunggiardi
Jakarta, Indonesia

Great Hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 24, 2019
If you ever go to Asahikawa. This Hotel is a good choice. This is a budget hotel, but a quite good hotel in Asahikawa. The location is very strategic to terminal and station. They also have public bath and coin lockers.

The downside is the AC is maximum set on 18C. It is still rather cold for winter
Date of stay: January 2019
  • ZenHotels.com
2.1 miles from Hotel Route-Inn Grand Asahikawa Ekimae
Free parking
View more hotels in Asahikawa
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

...everything everyone else has said about the location of this hotel. Right across the street from train station, it was convenient to get some rest right after arriving from Sapporo on a train full of loud and rude tourists. I wonder where they come from. Oh yeah, an Aeon Supermarket and mall right there next to the station with a food court, deli, and great dining options. I liked the hotel breakfast buffet a lot with many Asian, but limited Western choices. Well this morning's breakfast was packed with customers. They too were loud and pushy. I think they were the same people who were on the train. I really wonder where they come from. Room was clean but a bit small. Bed was comfortable though I didn't like the bed spread for no reason (maybe its color). I was on the 16th floor overlooking the station: great view. Nice table and chair to sit at and watch TV. Staff was quite professional, and they even maintained smiles during this morning's breakfast stampede.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank ttxcsttxcs
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Be sure to leave the room before 10 am or you'll be charged 1800 yen per hour. In all fairness, I did argue against that rule and they let me go without charging me that special fee after leaving the room at noon. The rooms are small but clean and with all the usual amenities. The lobby is on the 3rd floor. There's always coffee available at the lobby, free of charge. On the 17th floor, washing machine and dryers are at disposal. Breakfast is adequate. The hotel is located just opposite the main station. Overall, I would recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 165yamineb
Reviewed July 26, 2018

The hotel is just opposite to train station and Aeon Mall. There are special train and bus to Funaro and the zoo. The room is clean and staff are helpful through our stay. The hotel is super convenient to all places you want to go.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Visited in Aug’17 during the cooler months.

Was lucky to have room facing the JR station. Spacious single room with a proper couch and table. Typical bathroom size for Japan and the deep tub was very useful for soaking after a long day. There is self service washers and dryer which came in handy for my 4 nights stay.

Happy with this hotel as it’s within 5mjn walk to the station and reduces the anxiety of rushing to the station to catch the very punctual Japan train system ^^

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Booked for a single room. Toilet is tiny but everything is provided. Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hand wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup remover, shaver, hair dryer. Room is big enough for 1. But if you are a couple I suggest a bigger room. I was lucky to get a queen size bed to myself. Though there was no view from my room window I am fine with it. Vending machines are located on the 17th floor (onsen and coin laundry room) and 3rd floor which is also the hotel front desk. I really like my little eating corner. This hotel is very conveniently located. Right opposite the JR station and opposite the Aeon Mall where you can get everything. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: December 2017