“Food is good, hot sauce is great!”
Review of Taco Villa

Taco Villa
Ranked #11 of 101 Restaurants in Russellville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 24, 2013

For fast food Mexican, Taco Villa is really good. Their Tacos are excellent, their Chip & Dip is too, and their Hot Sauce is one of the best you'll ever taste.

1  Thank Michael W

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Taco Villa is between fast food and sit-down restaurant. It's a little greasy for my taste but is well-seasoned. I know a lot of people that really like it.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Me and the wife ate here based on the reviews and I must say that we weren't let down. The food was excellent and the service was prompt. Pricing was average. The only downfall is that they DO NOT accept credit/ debit cards, and we had no cash. Glad the wife had her checkbook!

2  Thank Hoistandcrane
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I eat here at least once a month since I moved out of town. They have the best food and great prices! Love their hot sauce. Not a big place and limited dining space...But who cares??? I get it to go so my Dad and I can enjoy it at home!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

...but the last time i went they slammed me with onions on my burrito n im allergic!!):