“Clean”

Hampton Inn Russellville
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The staff was very nice, and the room was clean. I left my robe and called up there, and they held onto it for me. The pool was overly chlorinated and irritated my eyes, but everything else was great! I love that they do the cookies in the evening. That's a sweet touch

Room Tip: Don't let the pool water in your eyes! They were red and burned all day!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 16, 2014

There was many positives about this hotel but when I entered my room and it reeked of cigarette smells, I would have turned around and checked out if my spouse had not already settled into the room. I did notice renovation signs about the hotel, and the furnishings and bedding were nice enough. The staff was also pleasant and the breakfast area was clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tyler R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your recent experience. I want to personally apologize for your disappointment with the room.

We want our guest to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

My job takes me all over the country and I always choose Hilton properties, specifically, Hampton Inn. This particular hotel stands above a majority of the other Hampton's simply because of their service and willingness to solve any issue. I has experienced an issue with my bill (charged twice for the same night) and spoke with an outstanding gentleman named Tyler. Not only did fix the problem, but his demeanor, pleasantness, and approachability has further sealed my commitment to the Hampton brand. Job Well Done Tyler!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Tyler R, Manager at Hampton Inn Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

I remembered our conversation and was delighted i had the chance to meet such a wonderful guest. We certainly look forward to serving you the next time you close to the Russellville Area. Thanks, Tyler

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Room HVAC has to be "controlled" from behind the Customer Service Desk. I found this to be odd. So needless to say when we arrived in our room the room was cold AND the Desk Clerk forgot to turn on access so we spent 10 min. trying to figure out what was wrong with the system. When I went back to the desk the Attendant remembered to turn the unit on. Still took ~25 min for room to heat up. BTW it was 39 degrees outside. Room cleaning was less than average. Issue with the bath soap chemically burning my wife's face when using. Molding around shower / tub need to be replaced. I think this room was on the future remodel list but to be honest, should have been on the Do Not Rent list.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank David C
cahrens, Manager at Hampton Inn Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

We truly appreciate your candid feedback from your most recent stay at our hotel. I can assure you that your comments are being reviewed by senior management. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and comments like yours help us to identify areas that need improvements. we do apologize for falling short of your expectations during your stay and assure your concerns will be addressed. I do hope that you would reconsider staying with us in the future if your travels do bring you back to our area.

Lisa D. Holt

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Convenient location right off I40. indoor pool and spa is great. We will always use hhonors hotels and we are happy this hotel is in our home town to stay when we visit home. Gas stations, restaurants, shopping centers and Arkansas Tech University right across the street.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kristi D
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Great rooms very clean area where motel is located is great nice places to eat in the area staff was great had every thing we needed for our stay rooms was great very clean. We will be in this location very often and will always from now own be staying at the Hampton in Russellville Arkansas

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James H
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 6 nights visiting family, and was amazed. It's reasonably priced, refurbished classy rooms, and warm, cooperative, and friendly staff. Huge fabulous breakfast included, as well as fitness room and indoor pool. Clean and comfortable and lovely. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2013