“Good Hotel, but the jury is out on the free hot breakfast.”

Hampton Inn Russellville
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The guest rooms are very nice & very clean and the staff is very friendly at this property. However, the jury is out on the complimentary hot breakfast. To this property's management team: Please quit serving the fake tasting breakfast meats & eggs! The pork sausage was extremely "porky" tasting (low quality ingredients). The turkey sausage was just plain nasty. The bacon was tasty, but you would think it had been sliced with a razor. I've heard of shaved ham, but not shaved bacon. The eggs served were either powdered or pre-cooked, then frozen, and thawed, heated and served. Not good. On a positive note, the maple smoked sausage was rather good and the coffee was always fresh and hot. In closing, should it be determined real eggs and breakfast meats are not cost feasable, then just quit serving them period. I'd rather not gag that early in the morning.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. The room was comfortable and clean. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Round-the-clock coffee was good, but they could use a microwave in the lobby to heat it up during off hours. (We went to our room to nuke it.) The staff was friendly and helpful. This is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I hardly ever give a 10 or extremely satisfied on hotel surveys. But I was very impressed with Russellville, Ar. Hampton Inn. Our Harley-Davidson group stayed here last year on our Arkansas ride and enjoyed so much that our chapter members voted stay there again this year.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had a great experience here this past weekend. Very clean rooms, very friendly staff, didn't bat an eye when a bunch of bikers showed up to register. Great breakfast and even fresh baked cookies at night!

Room Tip: Keep your key card with you or you can't get in to any door lol.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This hotel was very clean and had all the amenities I personally needed. The complimentary beer and wine and food in the evening from 5 to 7 is a very nice touch. The staff was wonderful. My only complaint, and it's a big one, is that my bill was wrong. I was charged twice for my room and it took several days to straighten this out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Aleta M
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were only able to stay 1 night but it was an overall good experience. Our room was very clean. All members of the staff that we encountered were very friendly and helpful and everyone really seemed to take pride in their jobs. I had only one complaint. We stayed in a room with 2 beds and neither one felt very comfortable to me and the one that we choose to sleep in just killed my back but my husband slept like a rock. So really my complaint is just one of personal preference. My husband travels quite a bit with his job and I am sure that if he has to work in or near Russellville again that we will make a point of trying to book this hotel again..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Child friendly experience. Very clean. Only wifi is available. Nice business service for guests travelling without computers. Military/retired military discount not available. However, AARP was honored.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family