“Super....!!!! Eight.” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Russellville
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
“Super....!!!! Eight.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've stayed in a few poopy hotels. So I was willing to pay at least $50. Well, this place had decent reviews and when I called and asked for price she told me $62. So I show up and the lady ringing me in was real sweet but not that good at running the front counter. I asked her towards the end of my transaction the cost, she said $68. Now I know it's only six bucks but I was quoted something. Anyhow. The other girl there applied a dicount and got it down to $61ish. Not bad. Place is clean. All the towels are folded like swans and elephants. Well worth the cash. I've been sleepin in tents the last few nights and it hasn't been too comfy. :) I plan on getting a good nights rest for my drive back to tx.

• Stayed September 2013
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Theadamo
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Russellville for your hospitality needs. We are glad to be your host. We apologize for the rates misunderstanding. Hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Greenville, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed here on August 13, 2013 and found the motel very satisfying. The only complaint is I think they could do more with the breakfast offered, but IHOP was right down the road. There was a slight problem with the toilet, but the manager was right on it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Russellville for your hospitality needs, your business is greatly appreciated. We are glad we were able to meet your needs on your first day out. We were glad to have you as our guest. See you soon on your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Russellville
Days Inn & Suites Russellville
#2 of 16 in Russellville
4.5 of 5 stars 246 reviews
Comfort Inn & Suites Russellville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Russellville

Been to Super 8 Russellville? Share your experiences!