“Never again”

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Never again”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I've stayed at 2 Super 8's in the past that were decent. With the many positive remarks of this one I thought okay. WRONG
I do not ever recall leaving a motel/hotel with some kind of bites from a bug on our bodies during all our travels. This was a first.
The room was okay. There was no desk but a card table set up in place of one. Something I have never seen. The beds really weren't bad to lay on. The problem was once we were under the covers.
After we turned off the lights there was something flying around me. Then landed on me arm. I brushed it off but it kept coming back. I glanced at my arm and saw what looked like a roach but it flew. I jumped out of the bed and killed it. After examining the bed I was able to go back to sleep.

The next morning as we left my daughter who had slept in the other bed complained of being bitten she guessed on the back of her leg. It wasn't there before she went to bed but was there when she woke up.
The picture I have posted was taken tonight which is 2 days after our stay.

Believe me next time I will run far away before even considering a Super 8.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Russellville for your hospitality needs. We apologize for your in convenience. We did call Terminex to check the room to make sure the bites were not from our hotel, according to Terminex that flair on your arm is some kind of food allergy, but no insect bites and the second guest in your room did not have any. If there were bugs in the room both would get bitten not just one. Again we apologize for your inconvenience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Chesham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We felt welcome the moment we stepped into reception. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were very well appointed. We stayed two nights and were reluctant to leave to go back to van buren. Breakfast was available but we declined as a waffle house was next door and we could have a more filling meal to last us the day. However, passing the breakfast room we could see that it was very clean and tidy, quite inviting really. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing Russellville Super 8 for your hospitality needs. We are that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon!
Jacksonville
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The room was great! They even had towels folded like flowers placed on the bed. The staff was always very nice and helpful! Highly recommend hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
We are grateful for choosing Super 8 Russellville for your hospitality needs. We are pleased your stay was delightful & to your satisfaction. We appreciate the you taking the time from your busy schedule and giving us your opinion. Hope to see you soon.
Harrison
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this property. It was clean and comfortable, the staff were courteous. The breakfast area was clean and supplied the standard fair, including hot waffles. I would stay here again, it was affordable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Russellville for your hospitality needs. We appreciate your business. We are pleased that you first experience at Super 8 was pleasant & satisfying to your needs. We hope to see you back in the future.