“Very Clean & Fresh; Near Entertainment”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Russellville
Park Motel Russellville
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Van Buren, Arkansas
“Very Clean & Fresh; Near Entertainment”
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Rate was only $40 and the room was actually very nice! Location was good near a movie theatre and bowling alley, which is where we dropped off the kids in the evening. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. This hotel is one of those rare finds. We would highly reccomend others to stay here.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
9 Thank MedicalProf3421

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed July 26, 2010

When i arrived to the hotel i was introduced by a friendly lady who told me of the services that was offered like iron, fax and photocopying, wireless internet which may be of assistance and was taken to my room. The room turned out to be very cozy. Everything was clean. I stayed there for 3 night and had little to complain about. I would recommend this place.
I was here on business and the location was great. Close to hospital and close enough to a number of restaurant ranging in all kinds of food....thai, Chinese, Italian, etc.
I paid only 45 dollars per night and i was satisfied with my stay. All basic requirements were met and i will return next year when i have my 2nd conference.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
8 Thank cricketkuntal
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed July 6, 2010

The prices for this motel were considerably less than the competition around it
They people there provided us with quality service
Also the motel was very clean and up a high standard of hygiene
prices were round 40 to 50 dollars, if remember correctly
Also the area was not noisy and a good quiet location

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
6 Thank travller_22
Missouri
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I came for the outage-came here based on reviews.The room was small one wall had dust balls from top to bottom-bathroom tub and sink drains were very slow draining,the toilet paper holder was broke-took two days to get replacement-bath walls had mold around and in the joints-wound up cleaning and disinfecting the entire bathroom and the wall that had the dust balls on it-the airconditioner rattled. I worked nites and when I came in to park-there was no room-had to park in the repair shop lot next door.They DO NOT REFUND any money if you do not stay for the remainder of paid week.I got ripped off for 5 days-Was told that this was normal business practice.My only good comment about this place is that it was close to ANO-other than that renter beware.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Miisouritato
Omaha, NE
Reviewed February 28, 2010

We (my husband, our 2 little ones and I) stayed at Park Motel for about 4 weeks while my husband was here doing a job.. It was okay at first. Out dated, the kitchen was pretty nasty but, I scrubed it and sanitized it so it was ok. If you are in any of the rooms with a kitchen or in a corner room your wireless internet comes and goes (the signal is never more than one bar!). There were several people that would come just for a few hours, rent a room and go, I was really turned off by this! I also ran it to alot of drunks bumming things off us at night time and knocking at our door when my husband wasnt home! My son got ink on 2 of there fitted sheets and they charged my credit card (without telling me before they charged it) $130.00!!! No way a DIVE like that had $130.00 fitted sheets!! The women who is at the front desk is very unpleasant all the time, the only person that was good with public was their son! Needless to say it was an awful experice and when we come back to do a shutdown we will stay somewhere else!! Be careful staying here. If you dont like to be bothered by drunks and hookers I wouldnt stay! I was also offered xanex by some lady when my kids where standing right next to me! Seriously, awful place!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 10, 2009

As stated by others, the rates were better than the other hotels in Russellville. It turned out to be a pleasant trip for us. The room was very nice for the price, clean, and comfortable. It’s a traditional inn with a swimming pool, gazebo, and the room had most of the amenities that you find at the larger hotels, including a good sized fridge, microwave, cable, high speed internet access, and if you make a special request, as we did, they’ll switch the air conditioning on for you before you arrive. They also provided a coffee pot and iron board on our request.

This hotel is in a mixed medical office/residential area right off Main Street in Russellville. Nearby businesses include a Mexican restaurant (and some other eateries), St. Mary’s Hospital, and Lake Dardanelle. We stayed here twice when we visited our son who goes to Arkansas Tech University, which is just a few minutes away (5-8 minutes).

The bed was a Queen (they also have Kings) and was very soft and comfortable. The linens were spotless. The TV was nice and big and had a plethora of channels.

We had a laptop with us and the wireless connection was dependable and fast. They also faxed over some documents for us for a fee, which was great. They also print or photocopy documents for you.

I recommend this motel for business or pleasure travel with no qualms or concerns. It’s safe, clean, and comfortable, which is basically what I expect when I’m staying at a motel.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
9 Thank PelusoEnterprise
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 16, 2009

My husband and I recently came through Russellville and stayed here based on other reviews. It was a great little place; it smelled great and everything was exceptionally clean. The details of the room are dated, but the price, location and cleaniness all make up for that.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple