“Great Traditional Hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Russellville
Park Motel Russellville
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I wasn't expecting much from this motel, but I was surprised when I entered the room. very clean, microwave, fridge, and very cozy looking. good location near the hospital, which is why we stayed here.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank Jack M
There are newer reviews for Park Motel Russellville

Reviewed October 13, 2011

An old property but clean and quiet. It had some homey decorations, like staying at Grandma's house, but was a basic room that included a fridge and microwave. There was no ice machine but a bucket of ice was available from the front desk. I heard a train during the evening but did not notice it at night. There is a grocery store a few blocks up the street but I don't recall any restaurants within walking distance. Parking lot is paved. An excellent value for the price.

Room Tip: The first room next to the office did not have any old smoke odor in case you are very sensitive.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Duchess_of_Henley
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Older motel that was a very good price, the room was clean, the service was very courteous and caring, very biker friendly. It was a little ways across town so quiet but very easy to get to and to get back out to any given destination.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank kw1722
Reviewed February 23, 2011

The rates were very reasonable. It's the perfect place if you're looking for an inexpensive place to stay that is clean and has the basic amenities. I visited Russellville to visit my cousin that goes to Arkansas Tech University. Obviously, it's not a 10 star hotel on a tropical island, but it is a well maintained safe and peaceful environment.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
12  Thank JMcreason
Reviewed January 14, 2011

Exceptional for the price paid. I reserved a room, not knowing how it would be. When I entered the room, I was very satisfied with my choice. The bed was exceptional and comfortable. I literally slept like a baby, very peacefully, and almost lost track of time in the morning when it was time to check out. Location was convenient. About 5 minutes away from anything in Russellville. This hotel is a bit different to the usual, but in a positive way. It was clean, had the right amenities, remarkable price, and very good service from the staff. The attendant at the desk helped me fax some documents to my work and was kind enough to help me find a hotel for my next destination! I felt like I was at home.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
10  Thank sgregorian
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Well, lets start off with the most important thing: Customer Service. The owners were a couple who were down-right rude our entire stay. They treated us like we were scum. Admittedly, I am no millionaire, but it was uncalled for. Our television didn't even work, and when we asked for someone to fix it, they yelled at us like we had broken it after only being in the room for 5 minutes. Some of my wife's nightgowns went missing during our stay (even though I kept the door constantly locked). Even though I had just gotten off of work, I would get kicked out every day for them to "clean" our room. This "cleaning" lasted roughly an hour and a half. That is when some of our items went missing. The whole room was in obvious disrepair, and we had to spend hours of our own time cleaning and sanitizing the whole place. The walls of the showers are horrible and thin. The tile was bubbled, and while setting down a bottle of shampoo, it slipped, and literally broke through 4 of the tiles that were not backed by anything. The best part is that the hotel charged us $200 for that after we left. Horrible stay. If you stay there, bring your own safe.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank jharrison72
Reviewed December 15, 2010

The room was nice and roomy. Bed was very comfortable. A nice big screen tv. Plenty of pillows, lots of towels, and generally a surprisingly pleasant stay. I travel alot and this hotel matches up with some of the larger chain hotel in terms of room quality and comfort, so i would definitely recommend others to stay here because the price of staying here was extremely reasonable compared to other places in the area.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family