“Great Service and Genuine Italian Comfort Food”

Venezia's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Russellville
Cuisines: Italian
Tulsa, Oklahom
“Great Service and Genuine Italian Comfort Food”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our party of five had a variety of dishes - Lobster Ravioli, Chicken Creamora, two Sampler's and an order of Lasagna - all of them were a hit. My daughter said that the Lasagna was the best she had ever had. The pasta is light and fluffy, definitely made from scratch and the sauces~ beyond compare. We ordered a greek salad to share as an appetizer and if you are watching your sodium intake, you might want to pass on this option. Overall, Venezia's was a hit with my picky family of five and a GREAT value- we will be back.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Baseballmom101

Arkansas
“Top notch Italian dishes!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

It's place doesn't look like much from the outside, but believe me the high reviews are right on. Some of the best Italian dishes we've had anywhere, including some of the high dollar big city places. Great salads, plenty of rolls, be sure and come hungry because your going to enjoy this place. Owner/manager is continually checking on things and making sure everything is taken care of.

• Visited July 2013
“Fantastic Alfredo pizza! Genuine Italian !”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

They have the BEST Alfredo pizza. The owner is very attentive. He is on the floor everyday all day making sure everyone's food is good. He lived in Italy for quite some time and that's where he learned to cook. One of my favorite places to eat!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Clyles22
“Good food, really nice people”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We have eaten at Venezia's several times. Our food is always good and the staff and owner are always great.
I love the greek salad, you can't go wrong with it.

4 Thank MichaelandKristy
“Worth the Trip!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

First impression as we walked in wasn't the best but kept thinking of the reviews that I had read.....definitely right on target! My husband and I had the shrimp with mushrooms and spinach with the cream sauce and my kids both had chicken alfredo which was all the best we had ever had! Mine was a little short of cream sauce until the owner noticed and asked if I wanted more sauce....he immediately had the server take it back and my goodness....I couldn't have asked for a better meal. Not to take anything away from the main course but the hot rolls were out of this world! They were so hot and nothing like you would get anywhere else. Price was also very reasonable and service was awesome! My husband left a 20% tip and and the kids told him it wasn't enough! They were very impressed and had plenty for a carry-out meal! Couldn't have been better!

1 Thank mbfinley