“Good choice!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Farnington
“Good choice!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

My family stopped here for lunch on our way through town on a road trip. Lunch prices were good and food was delicious. I had a bento box w/ seared tuna, soup, fried rice, 2 gyoza, eggroll, and 4 pcs California roll for $9.95. The tuna was pink-white and I was expecting it to be red in the center, but was still good. Everyone else in my family had the hibachi ribeye lunch ($8.95) that came w/ soup or salad, fried rice, and mixed, grilled veggies. They all loved it. Oddly, their meals came with an excessive amount of thousand island dressing for dipping sauce. I will say that it was crazy, loud and difficult to hear each other speak. Overall, we would stop there again if ever coming back through this town.

“Really good but...”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

The sushi is very good and reasonably priced. If you get anything "exchanged" they charge you like its extra (for example no avocado, replace with cucumber) and it was $1. If you want privacy ask for a booth, the tables are awkwardly close together; I heard the entire conversations of two tables while trying to ignore them. The fried rice entrees are pretty big, I always take home half of it and it is still good after the fridge for a day or two. Overall still very good :) and the staff is always friendly

1 Thank Larkin M
Cassville, Missouri
“Wonderful but strange”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I loved this place! I love sushi! I will go back! There is just too much to try to not go back! Three of us had Bayou bites, crab cakes, bayou tacos, Louisiana Roll sushi and chicken fried rice. Why not 5 star rating? First, they brought the sushi out long after the rest of the food almost by design. Second, the menu is long....very long but we were pressured to hurry and order even after I told them it was my first time and wanted to study the menu. Third, after the place filled we were largely ignored. It appeared they were under staffed (not sure). Don't let my negativity keep you from a great meal. We spent $65 w tip for 3 of us.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Scott H
Morrilton, Arkansas, United States
“Good find!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Umari was an unexpected treasure. Delicious food,good service,good atmosphere . We will definitely be back. So nice to get away from the standard Chinese buffet and get some real fresh off the grill delicious morsels

1 Thank DandL7891
Russellville, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was horrible”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Ate lunch and had steak and scallops Hibatchi. The fried rice was old tasting and hard. The scallops were not cooked and the steak was cold. Portion size was incredibly small. This place used to be my favorite but I'll never eat here again. I'll be glad when Wasabi opens!! Also the staff was hurrying us out because it was almost 200pm. The owner didn't even say hi bye or kiss my grits. Talk about rude!

• Visited March 2014