“Wonderful bread!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brown's Catfish

Brown's Catfish
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Russellville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenbrier, Arkansas
“Wonderful bread!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Homemade Rolls, cinnamon rolls, and hushpuppies! Delicious!!!!!! One of the top 2 catfish buffets I've ever eaten at. Very pricey though! The only food I wouldn't give stars for was the peel-n-eat shrimp - on the small size for the price.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Danville, Arkansas, USA
“Consistent quality, flavor, and wide selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

For a really great casual dining experience that gives you fabulous taste treats with a super friendly wait staff this is the place to go. When ever we have friends visit Arkansas they always want the "best catfish around". Our answer is always Brown's. The offer everything: salads, gumbo, ribs, chicken, and catfish just about any way you want it cooked. Yummmmm!

• Visited June 2013
“Good eatin'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Once you get past the initial shock of the price tag that comes along with the food (I feel it's overpriced by a dollar or two, but not much) you will definitely enjoy the food. I've been twice this month and both times I was greeted by a friendly staff which seemed eager to please. The food was fresh and delicious. Ribs were EXELLENT again. The fried shrimp was delicious. Service was quick to fill up an emptying tea glass. Tables were spaced far enough apart as to not elbow your neighbor. Lighting was good.
The only downside I noticed was like I mentioned earlier, the price, and the ice cream machine was broken. (No vanalla but the chocolate side was still a go).
Despite the price, this us a place I'd go to agin in if I ever come back to the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Clarksville, Arkansas
“Our favorite place in the Arkansas River Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We live in 30 minutes away and love going to Brown's. It is a family owned Christian restaurant. They have the best catfish and fixings you can get. We also have them serve us hot shrimp rather than the cold ones on ice. The cinnamon rolls and bread pudding are to die for!

• Visited May 2013
Hartman, Arkansas
“Not impressed!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

We received gc for christmas there and even eating there for pretty much free I would not return. The food was just not good. I will stick with one of the other catfish places anyday. Not to mention how expensive it is

Visited April 2013