“Quiet and Intimate”
Review of Oak Tree Bistro - CLOSED

Oak Tree Bistro
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Oak Tree Bistro is bringing a new definition to comfort food. From our award winning King-street Shrimp and Grits, to our 21 day aged hand cut rib-eye. Every weekend come out and enjoy our Fresh Fish of the Moment, we are bringing all kinds of wonderful seafood not normally found in Arkansas restaurants. We only serve the finest freshest ingredients, and our wine and beer list is very accommodating. We aim to make Russellville a destination rather than just a pass through on I-40.
Oklahoma City
“Quiet and Intimate”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

After finding this quiet little restaurant for our last dinner before going home, we were pleasantly surprised. Tucked back off of Parkway Dr. at the end of several other shops is this little gem. We made reservations for 6:30 and upon arriving(a little early) we were seated immediately. Our server, Matt, came over, introduced himself and took our drink order. I ordered the Filet with garlic butter and garlic mashed potatoes with a side salad. My wife order the Cedar Planked Salmon with fresh green beans. Both meals were brought out in what seemed to be a very short time and cooked to perfection.The tiramisu and creme brulee were a perfect way to end a perfect dinner. Their wine list is small but you have some very good choices with both red and white wines. This will become one of our go to places to have dinner on our return visits.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank k2rhere

Russellville, Arkansas
“Gourmet Comfort Food”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The food here is weird, but really really good! Well not all of it is weird, but some of it...like the truffle mac and cheese. I had no idea that i liked black truffles before that. The wait staff is nice. The price is a little high but I heard that they try to buy local, so that may be the reason for that. Even so, I don't really mind to pay a little extra for the tastes

Visited December 2013
1 Thank miss_jckson
Arkansas
“Expensive for awful food”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We had heard the food was good here but could tell by no cars in the parking lot something must be wrong on a Saturday evening when most folks are dining out. We took a chance anyway and we found out really quick how awful the food was. We ordered rib eyes, total fat..not even one good bite and very expensive plus if you wanted salad it was an additional cost. They have a long way to go before calling this place "good".

• Visited August 2013
Russellville, Arkansas, United States
“Below Expectation”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I've now had lunch twice at Oak Tree Bistro. The first time the food was good and everything was at the temperature it was supposed to be when served. The second time was extremely disappointing. I had the Caprese Sandwich. If it had been done correctly, it would have been great. Unfortunately, they missed the mark.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tracey C
Mesquite, Texas
“Twice disappointed”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We read such great reviews we decided to eat there on our anniversary. We were staying at Mt Nebo. I ordered the lamb chops and they were so fat and cold they were inedible. They replaced the chops without getting new side with a ribieye. The ribeye had about 6 bites that was not grissle. The manager compted our meal and begged us to come back the next night that this was not the usual. So we went back and I had shrimp and grits and my husband had chicken. The only good thing about the meal was the caesar salad. My bloody mary had somuch chili powder it burned my throat. The chocolate creme brulee was cold and the top was so hard it was like a candy. I was so unhappy because we could have gone some where else and had a good meal, a really good meal for the price.

• Visited October 2013