Fairfield Inn & Suites Russellville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Russellville)
Best Western Inn(Russellville)
View Hotel
Clarion Inn & Suites(Russellville)
Motel 6 Russellville(Russellville)
  • Pool
All reviewsthe breakfast areaafter hours on the roadstayed one nightadjoining roomsnight shiftthe general managerexercise roomboiled eggsbreakfast attendantbusiness centerhighly recommend this hotelking roomquiet hotelrestaurants within walking distancein townthe air conditioningbiscuits and gravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Just spent two nights at the Fairfield Inn in Russellvillewhile visiting with family and friends. This was my first time at this property, and I wanted to stay there to review it. I've stayed at the LaQuinta there, but since I'm a Platinum member with Marriott, I used my points to stay this time. The first impression at check in was very good. The two young ladies working the desk were wonderful, One made a great impression, Courtney, and went out of her way to ensure we were completely happy. The other young lady was wonderful as well, but I didn't get her name. They upgraded us to a jacuzzi suite, and the room was spacious, with a very comfortable king bed, two flat screen TVs, a large bathroom with a walk in shower and jacuzzi tub. In addition, there was a small refrigerator and microwave which were very convenient. We didn't sample the breakfast only because we slept in both mornings. The location is great and close to several restaurants to include Ruby Tuesday's, Cracker Barrell, IHOP, and others. If you are there for Lake Dardanelle, or Arkansas Tech, this is the place to stay. Right off I-40 and Hwy 7 it is the perfect location for seeing the sights, and Russellville is a wonderful city. I'll be returning in May, and have already made reservations for my next visit. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 was the maid. She failed to replenish our towels and kleenex, and didn't do much more than make the bed. I reported it to Courtney, and she took care of the problem. The result, was no tip for the maid the next day. Would I recommend this hotel, you bet.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2013

As a seasoned traveler(100+ nights per year in a hotel), I look for reliability and quality. I stick with brands I know and trust. After a long drive, I don't want surprises, especially bad ones. This hotel delivered for me. Marriott quality and class. All the things you look for in the brand. Clean, modern, comfortable, and no surprises. Good solid hotel!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed here about a year ago and it was a "lucky find." This year wasn't quite the same story, but I can't really fault the hotel for noisy guests that let their kids run WILD in the room above us! I did visit the front desk and they were willing to move us. I declined since my family was already asleep, but they did call up to try to quiet them. The staff was great overall. I think the hotel is starting to show some wear. The pool was fine, hot tub was ok. I don't think it was running properly, but it was ok for a quick dip.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The Hotel was good bargain. Breakfast was a continental, but quite a few options. Pool was indoor and the kids (6, 4 and 2) enjoyed it. The Hotel was quite and very easy to get to. Researched alot for a cheap stay on our way to MO and thought we were getting a cheap hotel. exceeeded our expectations. We had 2 queen beds and staff was quick to get us extra pillos and blankets for the kids and make recommendations for area. Everything was clean and staff were very nice.

Room Tip: We stayed on first flood west side and had adsitional door to exit vs thru lobby.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We had to stay at this hotel unexpectedly because of construction delays. I would recommend an improvement in the cleanliness of the bathroom and ensuring that the breakfast items are better stocked. Nice clean bed and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family