“Great hotel, almost.”

Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Great hotel, almost.”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Got a good rate, the room was clean and check in was quick for a last minute trip with the wife and no kids. The downturn was the noise. Do not get a room on the first floor by the elevator. Loud kids running around uncontrolled till late at night and first thing in the morning. Went out to dinner and came back at 10 pm and hordes of kids running around the parking lot. Not very good when you are trying to have a nice relaxing weekend away from your own kids. I complained and it stopped for a little while but not much use then, our relaxing morning sleeping in was ruined.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor rooms.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
GM38806, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thanks for your review and I apologize for the noise issues during your stay. We do our best to provide everyone with a great nights rest and unfortunately this time we were not successful. I hope you will stay with us again in the future and we will make sure you have a room in a quiet location.

Best Wishes!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Fayetteville
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was very pleased with our room. It was clean and roomy. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel anytime.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thanks for your review! I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and our accommodations to you liking. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Best Wishes.
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Mr. Minesh Patel went and his staff went for beyond the extra mile for their guest, My husband and I along with 3 young grandsons (ages 5, 6 & 7) were visiting my elderly father in Russellville along our way on vacation. I lost an envelope containing $500.00 in cash. I back tracked where we had been and called the police department reporting the lost money. I was devastated! Mr. Patel and his staff were so sympathetic. Mr. Patel told me he would make contact with the Mexican Restaurant we had been to. The day after we left Russellville, I received a phone call from Mr. Patel saying the envelope had been found. OMG - I could not believe this! Mr. Patel went out of his way and sent a money gram from WalMart in order for us to receive the money. Thank you so much!!!!! There are wonderful and kind people on this earth. Mr. Patel, I will always stay at the Days Inn in Russellville!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
GM38806, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
I am so glad that Mike was able to help you! He and the entire staff go out of their way to ensure that each and every guest is taken care of during their stay with us. I hope the rest of your vacation went smoothly, and that you return to Russellville, you will again allow us to be your home away from home.

Best Wishes!