“the entrance through the smokers....”

Days Inn & Suites Russellville
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed March 13, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mike C

Reviewed March 12, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed up until 11 PM reading. When I turned out the light and rolled over, I realized that my pj bottoms were damp! I got up and pulled back the sheet and the mattress topper. The mattress underneath was very wet! I woke up my husband and went downstairs. The desk clerk was concerned and came up to the room to check the bed. She was very prompt in getting us another room. The next morning, I asked to speak to the manager to request my bill to be adjusted. The manager and I met the morning desk clerk at the room with the wet bed. The manager left without coming into the room. Upon entering the room, the clerk and I found the bed made up and ready for the next guest!! We pulled back the sheets and found the mattress was still wet! The clerk said she thought it was a water spill and not urine because there wasn't a stain. There is no way to know for sure! Gross!!When we went back downstairs, the manager had disappeared and would only talk to the desk clerk by phone. They would only give me a 40% discount. I pointed out that not only did we have to move in the middle of the night after my husband was already asleep, but that the maid had to have noticed that the sheets were wet when she cleaned the room after the guests before us left. The maid made the bed knowing the mattress was wet before we arrived and then again when we vacated the room!! Disgusting!!! I refused to argue with the desk clerk because I felt the manager should have come back to talk to me! The desk clerk was very friendly for our entire stay and was left to deal with a difficult situaton that should have been handled by the manager who was cowering in the back room and would not even talk to us. The hotel was clean in every other aspect and breakfast was adequate, even though it didn't offer as many choices as other places we have stayed. The desk clerks were friendly and professional, but the managers are not and did not take their responsibility seriously! Even though nothing else went wrong, I would never stay here again. I have never been so grossed out in my whole life as I was when I realized that I was probably laying in some strangers urine and then again when I realized that the maid continued to make the bed on top of the wet spot!! This experience ruined my impressions of Days Inn forever.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The room was ok, the coffee was cold. Breakfast was not great. The biggest complaint was that my girlfriends Iphone charger was stolen out of the room while we were out with family and the owners and front desk people didn't even care. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Russellville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Russellville
Best Western Sherwood Inn
Best Western Sherwood Inn
#2 of 7 in Clarksville

Been to Days Inn & Suites Russellville? Share your experiences!