“Great Stay!”

Days Inn & Suites Russellville
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

We chose the Days Inn after reading reviews from Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. The room was very nice and the bed was so comfortable! Our check-in clerk was so hospitable and made the check-in fun. The hotel was quiet even though quite full. Our only hope is, that the hotel can stay this nice for many return trips!

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Arlington, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I did not have reservations ahead of time, but stayed somewhat spontaneously at this Days Inn. We have had good experiences over the years at them and this was no exception. It was conveniently located to the highway we would on the next day and within walking distance to a decent restaurant. The room was clean, laid out well, etc. We checked in well after check in time and our room was ready with no problems. Honestly, the only complaint I have (and I don't think this can be changed) is that the room the next morning for complimentary breakfast was v-e-r-y small considering the size of the hotel...quite crowded and understaffed. Other than that, we were fine. The hotel itself did not have a restaurant, but that didn't matter.

Room Tip: Pool and restaurant not relevant for our situation. I believe there were four floors. Across parking...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Phoenix
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Days Inn in Russellville, AR looks to be a newer built hotel. When walking into the lobby it was really clean and nicely decorated. The front desk got me checked in quickly and was very friendly.

The room was clean and comfy. Nicely decorate with a flat screen tv and king size bed. They brought us a roll away bed for daughter.

The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. It was so soft!
The air conditioning worked very well and we never got hot like you do in some hotel rooms.

The high speed internet was free and they offered a really good free breakfast each morning.
You could even make your own homemade waffles.

Check out was quick and easy. I enjoyed my stay here and would stay again next time I come to visit family in Russellville, AR

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
usa
Reviewed July 3, 2012

i booked my reservation through the main number and stated i travel with an assisted anima service animal.. when i checked in at 2:00 my room was not ready would be in 30 minutes but had another room different on the 2nd floor different type (a handicap room) when i unloaded the can which they only have one luggage car and had to wait for someone (did not appear to be a guest) bring it to the front desk. they saw my assisted animal and told me in so many words i could not stay there. i tried to explain it was a therpy animal and against the law to refuse me and it did not matter i broke down in tears ( i went to russellvile has my husband had died here july 2 at 2:40 ) and i wanted to be in my room at the time ) i call la quinta next door and they accepted pets. one of the front desk people walked and met me with my luggage cart and put my things in my room. set out the little box, and fresh water while i checked in the other lady walked me to my room and gave me a botle of water and tissues. later on while i was asleep the front desk checked on me to see if i was ok. when i did awake i had to move my car from days inn for i was afraid they would have it towed . because i was not a guest. i will never stay or recommend this days inn. the fron desk personal saw me in disress and pain and tears and did nothing nothing . in my opinion they broke the law by refusing me to stay with a service animal even if she was a therphy animal. also the hot tub was broken and had no idea when it would be fixed waiting on a part , i would not recommend this motel to anyone it was pretty and clean but the staff do not care about anyone
mary N.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Glenwood, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I booked adjoining rooms so my kids and pet could stay next door. Upon arrival my rooms were on separate floors and my dog is in the car. They do not allow pets after telling me over the phone it was fine. I had to park at the restaurant across the street they can't even accommodate that request. This is by far the worst hotel experience in my 40 years upon this earth. I WILL never stay at another days inn as long as I live

Room Tip: Stay out of here
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Clinton, Missouri
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We stopped on our way thru Arksansas and got a great room and a good price. It is very nicely decorated and clean. My only suggestion would be a couple of towel hangers in bathroom.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Harriet, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed October 6, 2011

First of all from the Front Desk to the Manager plus the HouseKeepers Staff they was all so friendly, helpful and cheerful. The Breakfast was great- eggs, waffles, biscuits, sausages- it was the best breakfast at any motel I have ever stayed at. Next the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was clean and quiet. I will stay there again- like next month!!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo