“Nothing is as it seems”

Days Inn & Suites Russellville
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I booked adjoining rooms so my kids and pet could stay next door. Upon arrival my rooms were on separate floors and my dog is in the car. They do not allow pets after telling me over the phone it was fine. I had to park at the restaurant across the street they can't even accommodate that request. This is by far the worst hotel experience in my 40 years upon this earth. I WILL never stay at another days inn as long as I live

Room Tip: Stay out of here
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Russellville

Reviewed May 25, 2012

We stopped on our way thru Arksansas and got a great room and a good price. It is very nicely decorated and clean. My only suggestion would be a couple of towel hangers in bathroom.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2011

First of all from the Front Desk to the Manager plus the HouseKeepers Staff they was all so friendly, helpful and cheerful. The Breakfast was great- eggs, waffles, biscuits, sausages- it was the best breakfast at any motel I have ever stayed at. Next the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was clean and quiet. I will stay there again- like next month!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We stayed at the Days Inn & Suites in Russellville, Arkansas, on a family trip. We got there late on a Friday evening and were told we could use the pool until 10:30 pm and have a late checkout the next morning. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The suite with two queen beds and a couch that made into a bed was very clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast on Saturday morning was hot and delicious. We also swam on Saturday morning. My grandchildren want to go back to this hotel again as they said it was the best place we had ever stayed on a trip.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2011

This was a great place to stay. The staff were friendly, the rooms new.
The room was so new the carpet still had that bounce to it. The room wasn't overly big, but I can never understand why that is so important to people. There was plenty of room for our stuff. There was an LCD tv, and the cooling system was good and quiet.
The breakfast was really good too, waffles, yoghurt, biscuits and gravy, they even had proper holders for the tongues which made the area much neater and cleaner. I would DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Victoriakm
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I will start by saying that the Days Inn in Russellville, AR has given me one of the WORST Experiences I have ever had with a Hotel. I specifically called and reserved a Two Queen Suite and the person who answer took the reservation said they had a room available and I made sure she repeated that it was a Two Queen Suite. She assured me it was.
When I arrived and went to check in I noticed the lady at the front desk was slow to come out of the back room to assist me and seemed rude and in a bad mood. I went ahead and tried to check in, but when I did the lady told me they didn't have any Two Queen Suites. I couldn't believe it I had specifically called and reserved a Two Queen suite, and even though I had a confirmation number confirming my reservation for three nights She told me I would have to stay in a Regular room, and that they had been out of Queen Suits for several weeks.
I understand that they were busy, but the lady on the phone should not have told me she was reserving me a Two Queen Suite when none were available. She clearly thought that I would get to the hotel and just accept that no rooms were available and settle for a regular room. A trick I am sure this hotel has played on several other people.
After arguing with the lady at the front counter she tried to check me into the regular room for the price of a suite. She didn't even offer a lower rate for a lesser room.
I told her I wanted to talk to a manager, but she refused to go and get one. I decided that I couldn't stay at a hotel that treats their customers like this. So I went across the street to the La Quinta Inn were they had Two Queen Suits available.
When I returned to the Days Inn to cancel my reservation the lady tried to tell me I had to still pay for the first night. I couldn't believe it. They had made a huge mistake with my reservation and they still expected me to pay for Their Mistake.
The best recommendation I can give for this hotel is don't stay there. Go across the street and stay at the La Quinta Inn. It is a little more expensive but the rooms are very nice and the staff is much friendlier. I have stayed 3 times at the La Quinta in Russellville and have never been disappointed.

Room Tip: Stay at the La Quinta Inn across the road.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank curbt
Reviewed April 16, 2011

This is one if the nicest hotels I've ever stayed! Everything is brand new and the decor is modern and comfortable. The beds are plush and cozy. They offer a very nice, full continental breakfast, which included hot items like eggs, sausage, gravy and make-your-own waffles. Very good coffee, too, which is important to me!

The only two negatives I can give about our stay, are that the pillows were a bit to fluffy for our liking, and the towels are a bit scratchy. If those are my only complaints, I'd say they've done a pretty darn good job! The price was exceptionably reasonable as well. $80 after tax with AAA rate, on a Friday night with no reservation.

• Stayed: April 2011