“Excellent new La Quinta!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville

La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Texas
“Excellent new La Quinta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2009

We spent three nights at this La Quinta, using it as a base for exploring the region, and we were very pleased. Like other new Inn and Suites I've reviewed recently, this La Quinta is really a step above older versions. The room is large, tastefully decorated, and very clean. We had a King room with a jacuzzi tub, which was great (although the jacuzzi jets were louder than I would have liked.) I've stayed in some 4-star hotel rooms that were not as nice as this one; it is comfortable, with a good desk set up, flat screen tv, wood floors and nice towels in the bathroom, nice shower heads, and comfortable bed linens! Also, the internet is wireless and fast, and it's convenient because you don't even need a password to get online. The breakfast has many options as well (although the food was saltier than I like--I think it's a regional issue.) Our two dogs were also with us--I love that you can have dogs at La Quinta and there was plenty of grass around for taking them out. There is a beautiful indoor pool as well, and a hot tub, as well as a fitness room and business center.

The only caveat I have about this hotel is that it seems to attract some loud partiers on the weekends. We checked in on a Thursday and checkout out on Sunday. Thursday night was incredibly quiet, but on Fri and Sat nights, there were several groups of partiers that made a lot of noise in our hallway and their rooms. It was annoying. I'm not sure if this happens often, but I got the sense that these were groups of locals who like to party in motels/hotels on the weekend.

That being said, I was extremely pleased with this hotel and would definitely recommend it! It's clean, comfortable, even stylish--how often can you say that about a hotel in the La Quinta class? I really hope the chain will continue to open up these more upscale versions of the Inn and Suites lines!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Orange, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2009

And that is what I said when we walked into the Russellville LaQuinta. It is very nice, clean, attractive. The doors to the rooms were inside, which is feels safe, but we felt safe anyway in that area. The rooms are spacious and the beds comfortable. We really liked the micro-fridge....very handy for someone staying a while. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and in the morning, the gentleman was also friendly and polite. There was an excellent, plentiful breakfast selection, even bacon and sausage. And a plus is that Ruby Tuesday right next door....very good food. If ever in Russellville again, we will definitely stay here.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
lq6332gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, October 27, 2009
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Russellville. We strive to provide a friendly, clean, comfortable stay for all of our guests. Thank you again!!
TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2009

We arrived at this hotel brand new and where very pleased. Rooms are very large, extra comfortable beds, and good variety of choices for breakfast (which by the way was really good). We arrived very late, and the young man at the front desk was very nice and knowledgeable about the town. He even helped us to our room with our luggage! I wish more La Quinta's where like this one.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
I am so pleased that Paige08TN had a satisfying experience while staying at LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Russellville! It is our goal to ensure every guests walks away with this response. Customer feedback like this is a valueable tool in doing so. Thank you for giving us your honest thoughts!!

Dusti Yarber
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Russellville
Tampa Bay, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2009

You won't find this hotel using your GPS, because it's brand new. But it's next to Ruby Tuesday, which is how I found it. Fireplace in the lobby, big room, excellent hot breakfast, 'Suite Shop" with Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream : ) Close to the University (Arkansas Tech). This is a dry county, but you can get an 'adult beverage' at the restaurants.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lq6332gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, November 19, 2009
Thank you SigmaNuFSU for your wonderful comments! In gearing up for the winter season we have fired up that fireplace in the lobby, put out hot chocolate in the evenings with our gooey cookies, and added some yummy fall flavors to our suite shop, such as pumpkin cheescake, and spiced rum Ben & Jerry's ice cream! I hope you will stop by and try them!
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2009

Spent 20 nights, New property; great beds, staff was always willing to help and do anything to make you comfortable. Morning breakfast was a nice addition. Best place in Russellville. Having Ruby Tuesdays across parking lot was a nice benefit.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2009

Nice, clean, new motel. An excellent breakfast bar, with a variety of food choices.
Staff was friendly and helpful. My family enjoyed our stay here on the way to
Oklahoma City and we booked a room for our return trip.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2009

This is the best hotel in Russellville by far. I travel every week on buisness, so I stay in a lot of hotels. They had a wonderful breakfast. I was there 4 days and never got tired of the menu. One morning I had biscuits and gravy, the next waffles, then bacon and eggs. There are HUGE flat screen tv's in the rooms, and everything was SPOTLESS! It is a brand new hotel and you can still smell the paint! They allow pets as well, which I love. I was there on business so I didn't get to bring along mine, but it would be great for anyone going just to visit. The staff was some of the best I've dealt with, very proffessional and caring. When I checked in I realized I had forgot running shoes. Since I was go to be travleing for the next couple of weeks, I called the front desk to see if they could recommend a place where I could just buy some more. Not only did the young woman behind the front desk find me a place, but she called and had them set me back the brand that I wanted in my size until I could get there to pick them up! She also recommend a beautiful place I could do my morning run. Fabulous hotel service!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lq6332gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, November 23, 2009
Thank you AtlantaFengo for your feedback! We pride ourselves on our customer service, so I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed it. Assisting customers in their every need is our number one goal. We hope to see you back again soon!