“Great Place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Sheridan AR
“Great Place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great Staff. They are very friendly and helpful. LOVE the beds. One of the most comfortable beds I have every slept on !! Rooms are new & updated . Very clean . Breakfast is very good and the menu changes so you are not always having the same thing . They always have snacks in the evening. Excellent location.

Room Tip: Any room is great. !!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here! I'm glad you enjoyed our Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses. We have the number to call to order the exact mattress available at the front desk if you ever wish to order one. Be sure to give us a call the next time you are passing through!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

This hotel was very nice and clean I will recommend anyone to this hotel will revisit and request the same hotel room... Very friendly staff and the manager's night is so great. I will enjoy staying at this hotel from now on.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for telling us about your stay! Make sure to call the front desk directly if you have any special requests on your return visit. That way we can personally do our best to ensure you get exactly what you want. We look forward to seeing you soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

A return visit for our family and this LaQuinta has become our "go to" spot. Large room (with separate bedroom for kids who go to sleep earlier than Mom and Dad), great breakfast, and clean. Perfect for lodging while visiting family nearby. Friendly staff and other guests too! Just a very homey atmosphere--for VERY good price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoy your stays with us everytime! We know that consistency is very important to return guests and we strive to ensure every guest has a wonderful time each time they are here. It sounds like you were comfortable in one of our king suites. I find them perfect for couples traveling with small children because the door to the bedroom shuts and there is a TV in each room so everyone is happy. We can't wait to see your family the next time you are in the area! Thank you for the wonderful review!
Madison, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I travel to Russellville to visit friends and family, but always choose to stay at a hotel so I have my privacy, and come and go as I please. I'm a Platinum Elite Member with Marriott, so I have stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Russellville. My latest trip I decided to forget about my Marriott points and stay at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites. I stayed there once before and had a good experience so figured I would try it again. I've decided now that this is the best, and most comfortable place to stay in Russellville since I've tried the others. I always try to give fair and honest reviews to give travellers as much information to make a decision. The LaQuinta has excellent, friendly staff, and is very clean which is important. I find that their beds are the most comfortable as well as good pillows. The rooms are spacious with a very large flat screen TV, wifi, and everything you need for a comfortable place to stay. I enjoyed their free breakfast especially since they had biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, waffles, and whatever you need. They do have an evening happy hour, but I was always out with family or friends so I missed it. A big plus is the fact that you can walk to several restaurants within a block, or across the parking lot. For those who like Cracker Barrell, you're in luck because you can walk to it if you like. There is a Ruby Tuesday across the parking lot with a very good selection of food and salad bar. Just down the street is a Chinese Buffet, and Mexican Restaurant which were both good, and always busy. The hotel is the perfect spot if you have students at Arkansas Tech University. Just off I-40 it's the perfect location to take a scenic drive up Hwy 7 also. I highly recommend the LaQuinta Inn in Russellville for your next stay if passing through, or visiting.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank your for such a detailed review of our property! I'm so happy to hear that you have decided to make La Quinta Russellville your new home away from home when visiting family members in the area. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town. Safe travels!
Stillwater, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the Russellville, AR LaQuinta in early April 2014. We had a two bed queen suite which was extremely nice. I am retired military and was given the military rate which was a fair rate for the size/type of room that we had. Check in was very quick and easy and the young man that helped us, (Daniel I think) was extremely professional! Room was extremely clean and had two very nice & big TV's and two comfy queen beds. One of the most important things to me is the cleanliness of the hotel and this one was super clean!!! This immediately made me feel comfortable so I can relax. Also we had a microwave and nice size refrigerator in the room and we utilized both which was a bonus!! Monday-Thursday night between 5:00-7:00 PM is "Manager's Time with Guest" (or something called like that) and we were able to enjoy this one night. It featured free beer (not really necessary and kind of offensive to those of us who don't drink); soda; cookies, lemonade and popcorn. There was also a cold noddle salad. No manager in site and bottled water would have been good to have included but over-all; a very nice perk and very smart of the hotel to put on b/c we rearranged our schedule to enjoy this "perk" one night that we stayed there. There were a very few minor issues that could stand an improvement. A small chair in the bedroom area as I moved the over-stuffed arm chair into the bedroom to sit on. Not a deal-breaker though. The breakfast was good-not wonderful but good enough to get one started for the day. The girl running the kitchen definitely needs help as all the tables were dirty the first morning we went there. Several choices of cereal are available, along with yogurt, boiled eggs, bagels, toast, granola bars, eggs, potatoes and more. Fresh fruit was only offered one on day. We did go in the Jacuzzi one evening but discovered it was dirty so this is definitely a negative in my book b/c while this was a pleasure trip; we did a lot of walking and were really looking forward to relaxing in the Jacuzzi. After reading other reviews on TripAdvisor I did ask for a room away from the interstate and was given what I requested. The room was extremely quite and I never heard a dog bark or people talking. Once I heard a door slam (they do this on their own) and a man cough on the other side of the wall but over-all; extremely quite which is also important. Over-all we enjoyed our stay at the LaQuinta in Russellville, AR and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for pointing out the minor issues that you encountered while you were here. The next time you stay and you encounter something like the dirty jacuzzi, please let the front desk know so we can take care of this issue immediately. We know how important cleanliness is to our guests and because of this our housekeepers work diligently to ensure our hotel is in pristine condition. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Lewes, DE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed at this LaQuinta on April 9 on our way home from cross country trip. Clean, comfortable spacious pet friendly room w/ no pet fee. Ask for AAA or AARP discount for add'l savings. Adequate breakfast buffet included and this property also hosts a happy hour w/ beer, wine & light snacks for it's guests. Good pet walking area out back with bags, etc. Plenty of dining areas nearby. Nice big flat screen tv for enjoying downtime after long day on road

Room Tip: We booked room last minute so were on I-40 side. Ask for other side if this is a concern. Some foots...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's always best to book directly through us so that we can offer you discounts such as AAA or AARP. We hope to see you again on your future travels!
Russellville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

great service very pleasant and accomidating. I would like to see more movie selection at some point and a multiple day stay point bonus to the rewards program. the happy hour is a good service when staying at the hotel

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! We have changed TV service providers and now have Direct TV which includes about 20 movie channels so the next time you stay with us you will have more to chose from. La Quinta Returns does offer special incentives such as double or triple points throughout the year, be sure to keep an eye out in your email so you can take advantage of those offers! We hope to see you again soon!